19

Kevin/sniper pov

I was laying down on my couch smoking. Had to stay lowkey after 6 people got kill from our last meet with the roods.

I heard sum one knocking at my front door and pull my gun out. I walked over to open it. Thinking sum body was gone get smoke today. But it was just mark black ass.

"Damn nigga put that thang up" I ignored him and walk back over to the couch.

He came over to where I was and picked up my blunt.

"Why you over here nigga" I asks scrolling on ig.

"Well damn I thought I was all ways welcome I am family after all" that nigga said smoking my shit.

Its true he my cousin the only one I fuck with.

"It dont matter aint yo got a girl nah go by her house" I told him.

"Mannne her folks dont fuck with me like that and am tryna stay lowkey at the moment yanno how it is"

I nod my head and grab the blunt he passed on.

"What bout yo mean ass girlfriend where she at" he asks. I took a drag before replying.

"Mannnne I enn know and Am not tryna find out I blocked her ass like two.. three day ago" I said shaking my head.

"Damn what she did tah cost that" he asks leaning back in the couch.

"She talking bout she gonna chill with a next nigga and he on his way over bruh I wanted tah beat hya ass so bad at that moment I was about to say sum disrespectful ass shid too but I just blocked her instead" I explain getting pissed off all over again.

"Damn these females be tripn fr fr and they be thinking shit is a fuckin game shid I would wanna bitch hya ass too" he said shaking his head taking the blunt I pass on to him.

"Real shit" 

"Aye bruh I got a idea" he said tapping my shoulder.

"What is it" I asks looking up from my phone.

"You aint even gotta beat hya up we could just make her ass cry with out touching hya"

"Nigga wtf you talkin bout" I asks confused asf.

"Am talking bout yo girl you could just send sum of are homeboys after her and fake like they kidnap hya" he said like thats the greatest plan ever.

"Nigga all of that just cuz she was talking shid? You tripn" I said shaking my head.

"Its just our way of playing with hya ass think about it this way she gone stop playing and you could still be lowkey at the same time"

I sit back deep in the couch and I thought about it.

"Ight you could do that if you want to but nobody gets to touch her or nun of that crazy ass shid"

"Ooouuu yass bitch we finna scare a bitch like BOO!" He said in a girly ass voice. I gave him a hard look.

"Now why you then did that gay ass shit manne" I asks looking at him with a straight face.

"Manne I aint even know I felt my inna bitch come out and had to embrace that shid yah feel me..no gay shid tho" he explain rubbing his head.

"Bruh get tf out my house before my inna thug come out and I have to embrace it and beat chu ass" I said pointing to the door.

He laugh and got up.

"We gone set that shit up tomorrow see you later kevi bear, rawr" He said doing the hand thing. I got up to go after him cuz he went running outside.

I finna beat his gay ass.