62

Follow. comment. vote. share.❤️🎥

Yanna pov

"Kemari do not put that shit in yo mouth it's dirty" I was looking back at him in his car seat trying to put his foot in his mouth.

He's now 7 months old.

"Mane he gone be fine" Kevin said leaning back in his seat driving. Heading towards the store.

"This why he be doing shit all the time cuz Yu be letting him" I roll my eyes at him looking forward.

"It not that deep just leave his ass alone bruh" he said pulling up at the store.

"Whatever Kevin I'm not even about to go there with yu , let's just hurry up" I said putting my phone in my bag before hopping out the car.

He came out the car glaring over at me before going to the back seat to get Mari. He pull kemari's clothes down before locking the car doors walking towards the entrance.

I followed close behind them inside. We was shopping for things for the house an kemari since he's getting older and bigger everyday.

"I'm finna look over here" I told Kevin walking over to the items I liked already.

He nodded before they walked off looking at other stuff. I had already picked out some cute ass rugs and pillows.

10 minutes went by with me just looking around and grabbing things. I went to find Kevin an found him and Mari talking to sum chick.

I walked over to where they was at and Kevin didn't even notice or heard me walking up behind him.

"Yeah mane I just be chilling" he said.

"That's cool or whatever but damn yo baby sure is handsome just like his father"

"Thanks ma"

"Kevin!" I semi yelled his name making them both turn their attention on me. "Nigga is Yu fr in this bitch face talking to her with our son in yo hands? Is this what we doing now?"

The girl immediately looked at me like I'm crazy. "Who she calling a bitch?" She asks him.

"You bitch. Tf" I said taking a step closer. "What Yu finna do about it bitchh"

"Aye mane chill out it not even like dat b" Kevin said standing in my way.

"Oh this yo girl" she said pointing towards me with her finger. "You better check her ass fast"

"Aye mane chill out Im not finna check nb" Kevin said to her.

"Why don't you come do it hoe"I say ready for anything.

"Girll please you gone waste my time" she said a bit soft.

I take a moment and look at Kevin and back to the girl and decided I'm not even go whop her ass nm cuz my son in hea and I already know I can.

Point blank Periodt.

She a weak bitch I already know.

"Nigga gimme my son" I drop all the shit I was gone buy on the floor snatching Mari away from him "Got me fucked up I'll slap both Yu and this bitch ass in hea tf"

I said walking off and that bitch still added her two cents as I was leaving. I turned around so fast "ouu, bitch you bet not let me catch yo ass in streets fr Im gone dog walk yo ass on mf sight bitch I can promise you dat"

"Thats if Yu see me hoe" she say stepping back lil bit.

"Ight bitch watch"

"Ba-"