54

Kevin's/sniper pov

It was 10Am and I was at yanna's parents house going over the baby shit. My mama was also here.

My baby was out with Cindy getting her her hair and nails done. So it was the perfect time to get this done.

"Okay Kevin what color do you think would look better white or blue"yanna mama Susan asks me holding up some cards.

"Ion really know Mrs S they both coo" I told her looking at both.

"I think the blue would match perfectly with everything" my mama added.

"Y'all both got it under control" I told them getting out the way.

"Kevin!" I heard yanna's dad call from somewhere in the house.

"Imma be right back y'all bet not talk behind my back" I said looking at them both.

They laugh it off "boy get outta here" Mrs S said.

"Right like he so important" my mama said making me shake my head walking away.

I walk and look around for Mr L but he wasn't in the house he was out back.

"Wassup"

"Took you long enough" he said moving stuff around the yard.

"Imma need your help clear the yard a bit,ljay ass ain't got dat much muscles like we do they a litte premature " He said looking at his son who smack his teeth and stop what he was doing just to stare.

"Dad you dead wrong bruh" ljay reply making me laugh a bit.

"Ight bet"

Yanna's pov

Ouu bish my hair and nails looks so bomb. But lord was I miserable all freaking day.

It's like this body not even mines anymore.

I got me some blonde hair for the first time and I was feeling it

And got my nails both pink and blue which was cute asf.

My back and feet was hurting so damn bad I could use a massage from Kevin right now.