74

Kevin's pov

I woke up and got ready for my day I was finna take shawty out shopping to make sure she got what she wanted and need. I know we gone spend on kemari too.

He bout to be one years old in 2 months. He growing up so fast

"Bae why she staring at you like that" yanna asks me holding a item looking at one lady.

I shook my head not even looking in that lady's direction "who knows baby , That's what you want" I ask her looking over the handbag she was trying on.

"I mean it's cute but it's not what I want" she said moving down the aisle looking at many others until she find one she like . "Ouu baby tell me this don't look good" she said flexing with it.

"Yea I love it"I told her kissing on the lips after seeing her cute reaction.

"Come on bae ,time to get some clothes for us to match as well" she said reaching for my hand to drag me around the store.

3 hours  of shopping a nigga was tired as hell. After I pack and filled the car up with everything we headed somewhere for something to eat.

My baby said she doesn't want nothing from the hotel today so here we are waiting in line to order. I told her I was finna be right back I get to used the restroom. she just said to hurry up.

I went to the bathroom did what I had to and came back out. As I was turning coming back I seen 2 niggas was trying get at my shawty.

I was to shock to even speak like these clowns must not know who bitch they talking to. I watch for a lil min to see if she would talk back . But when I saw that annoyed look on her face I knew she wasn't going to.

I slowly walked my way up behind these niggas.They must had felt me behind them standing there because they both turn around.

I was mugging tf out these niggas like what's up "baby you good?" I asks her making her look at me and she Shock her head yeah. I walked over behind her wrapping my arms around her waist bringing her closer to my chest and I felt her tighten her grip around my arm as well.

"Aye mane funs over yall niggas bet gone head find somebody else lil bit to play with"

"What you mean my boy " dude on the left yelled out basically sizing me up . I look at this nigga like he then lost his mind.

"The fuck you think nigga" I said removing one of my hand off yanna lifting my shirt up a bit showing him my gun letting them both know we could handle this right now.

"Aye bruh ,chill fam" his homie on the right said  "we finna slide right now it not even like that mane, right bruh?" He asks his boy hitting him with his elbow to confirm an when he did I push past the both of them with my girl to get our food.

They quickly left before I took a seat and I looked at yanna who was already looking at me all nervous in shii. "Yo tell them this not my drink"

"Bae calm down its not that serious " she said getting up taking my drink with her. "I'm sorry ,hurry up bae" I said getting more Cautious of my surroundings.

Them clowns not finna swing back and back door a nigga hell to the fuck naw. She came back with the drink and I got up taking it from her walking to the car with her behind me.

"Check it" I rest the food onto her lap once we was already in the car. She looked and take some of mines in the process.

"It's good they didn't fuck it up" she said with a mouth full. I shake my head making her laugh at the same time.

"You didn't felt like eating inside bae?" She asks.

"Na" I looked at her and said before pulling off onto the road. "But We can probably park somewhere else"

"Mmk"

We stop somewhere to park and ate everything. On the way back we stop for something else to snack on. She been eating like crazy and always want me to try some shit.

 She been eating like crazy and always want me to try some shit

When we came back to the hotel and got ready to go out

When we came back to the hotel and got ready to go out. I told her I'm gone take her out to a club I had seen out here or anywhere she really wants to go before we leave here.

We took a shower together and threw on our outfit heading out.