17

🚨mature content🚨

I got inside the car and he aint said nothin. He pulled off in the road and speed down the street a lil bit fast. I looked over at him and his jawbone was tight asf.

Being the lovely gf I am I tryed seeing whats the problem.

"Bae" I tap his arm and all he did was glare at me.

"Bae"

"You mad at me?" I asked him

He shake his head no and continued riding down the road.

"Then talk to me"

"Just chill off me ight" he said leaning back in his seat.

I just leave him alone cuz he clearly mad for sum reason.

"You coming by me or not" he asks.

Not with that attitude. And now you want talk.

"Yeah I guess I gotta give my mama they food tho and I gotta hair appointment for 5:30"

All he did was nod his head and looked out the window.

Jeez.

I grab my phone up and texted cindy cuz this nigga in his feeling over there and I am not having it.

𝑀𝑒: 𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎-2:10𝑝𝑚

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟- 2:10𝑝𝑚

𝑚𝑒: 𝑓𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑚 𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒-2:11𝑝𝑚

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠🤣- 2:12𝑝𝑚

𝑚𝑒: 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑢𝑛 𝑡𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑦𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑒🤣💀. -2:15𝑝𝑚

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘:𝑜𝑚𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑠😭 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓𝑓-2:17𝑝𝑚

𝑀𝑒: 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑦𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑒 - 2:17𝑝𝑚

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ- 2:18𝑝𝑚

We pulled up at my house and I came out the car. I walked inside and it was empty.

I left the food in the Refrigerator and write a note. I locked up the house and went back inside kevin's car.

He still aint said nothin tah me. Which bothers me very much.

"What is-" I started

"Shut up" he said in a dead tone.

"Did you just tell me ta shut up?" He ignored me.

Did this nigga really tell me shut up?.

"Nah see you can Drop me back home" I said with my arms across looking out the window.

I felt him look at me and turn away.

"Nah" I roll my eyes and kept my mouth shut.

"I aint do you nun" I looked over at him from my lashes.

"I know"

I just stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

~●~

We pulled up at his crib and went inside. As soon as I went inside his room he came over and he pin me down on the bed.

He layed on top of me and put his face between my neck taking a deep breath. As soon as he done that he shoots right up and looks at me weird.

"Yo yanna wtf you got going on bruh" he asks pushing his self off me.

When I aint answer back. He rap his hands around my neck. Tight

"Stop playing with me shawty I fucking kill yo ass in this damn room why tf you smell like a nigga" he shake me a lit bit. I couldn't fucking breathe with sense and my heart was beating fast asf.

He gone kill me.

"I dont know stop-" I tryed moving his hands but he wasnt having it.

"Adriyanna am not fucking playing with yo ass who u been fuckin with" he lets go a of my neck for a little bit and glare the hell outta me.

"Nobody 5 minutes before yall came our friend from school huged us and went back over to his friends that all what happen" I was shaken how fucking scared I was.

He let me go and I take a deep breath and rub on my neck.

Note to self- stay far away from niggas.

"You lucky" he said rubbing on my neck.

Nah nigga you dont get ta touch me witchu crazy ass.

Five minutes later he say he was sorry.

Oh now u sorry.

"How bout you just fuckin asks next time that shit hurts" I said tryna move from him. But he put me back down. And place a kiss on my neck and said sorry over again and that lead tah him placing more.

Then he started kissing and sucking on my neck some more

That felt so good I gave in and turn my head up a little more ta give him more access. He was just sucking and licking on my neck and I had to bite my lips ta stop my self from making sounds.

He moves down to my chests and did the same. He puts both of his hands under my shirt and squeezed my breast. I let out a small mmm sound.

He went down to my jeans and unbottem them before pulling them off.

"Kev-"

"Shh" he said putting his finger on my lips.

He pulled down my lace panties with his teeth. I was so turned on I already know am wet asf.

He open my legs and all I saw was him going down. I slap my hand against my mouth and throw my head back when I felt his tongue inside me.

He moved his tongue up and down my clit and I couldn't help my self from moaning. He was sucking and licking every parts of me.

And it was too much. I felt my self ready to cum. I tried moving him from me but he just stick a finger inside me and eat my soul out at the same time.

I was a moaning mess. I didnt even know that was possible. I felt my eyes rolling back when I cum into his mouth.

He moved his finger from inside me and came up to my face and he said "am sorry baby for how I acted today forgive me" before kissing me.

Shid your forgiven.