61

Cindy pov

It was 10 o'clock in the morning and I was just waiting on mark to finish getting ready to head on over to my bsf.

"Could you hurry up" I asks looking over at him. He was just rapping and cleaning off his shoes.

Annoying asf. This is why I'm always late for shit.

"I knew I should have catch another ride over there" I commented going on my phone.

"Then why didn't you? Tf you so hyped about and y'all just going out fo breakfasts anyways" he say getting up to grab his keys.

"It don't matter what we bout to do yo ass just moving slow ash you know she got a kid na" I said grabbing my shit to head out the door.

"Wherever mane lemme hurry up drop yo ass off"

"Please do"

About 20 minutes later we pulled up at the house and knocked on the door. Kevin open up the door with lil kemari in his arms and they both was so cute.

He looks just like him.

"Wassup mane" mark said as Kevin moved to the side to let us in.

"Sup" they did the boys hands shake.

"Where the hoe at" I asks walking over to the living room.

My bsf new place was big as hell she lucky she done got her self a nigga with it all.

He just too crazy sumtimes.

Everyone was already sitting down before yanna walked in looking cute as ever.

"Bitch who you calling a hoe? Hoe" I smile at her and we hugged before she walked over to wear Kevin was to pick up Mari

"Come say hi to yo nephew girl" she said holding him up.

He was so handsome and tiny I could eat him up but I didn't. I reach for him and she placed him in my arms and bish I melted.

His eyes were wide awake and he was just looking back at me before he became fussy.

"Boy I know you not tired of me already" I said rocking him making his mama laugh at me.

"He already like his daddy who arms he always be in" she said rolling her eyes.

"I already told you to stop hating on me and my son mane" Kevin said to her before he got up to come where I was.

"Come on lil man I already you don't fw nb else" he said taking his son from me walking back to his seat.

"Girl don't take it to the heart he barely let's anybody hold him for more than 5 minutes" she told me grabbing her purse and keys off the table.

"You bet be on yo best behavior today" Kevin said glaring at her.