55

Kevin's pov

I barely rest after me and yanna got into it. It was like 5am in the morning.

I was so fucking piss off last night I barely sleep at all. I did called up ki ass straight after to clear sum shit up.

I got up did my hygiene routine and got ready in all black. I let my hair out and walked over to the next room.

I listen out to see if I could hear anything and didn't which means she sleep or really quiet.

I jogged down stairs and decided to try and make my way around the kitchen for my baby.

But I didn't even know where to start or what she even want.

I walked back upstairs to the room she was at and turn the door handle to see if it was unlocked and it was.

She was laying down wrapped up in a blanket looking at her phone screen. She never bother to look or move.

I made my way on her side and sat down. I looked her over and rest my hand on her hip "bae.."

She continued scrolling down on her phone.

Smh so damn stubborn.

"You hungry? You can have whatever you want bae" I told her moving my hand to rub up on her.

"B I'm speaking to you" I mugged her taking her phone away to get her attention.

"Give me my shi-" I cut her off by pecking her lips.

"Bae chill fr"I told her kissing her cheek "wanna know what went down between us" I asks coming in her face locking eyes.

She nod her head yes with sad eyes already.

"Yu sure bby" I asks again search her eyes for answers.

She nod again still not breaking eye contact with me.

Whew.

"Wen we was on bad terms for them few months she might have given me head one time das all...I stop fw her after dat so ion know why she thought it was cool to call after months later and on top of dat bae I was wasted" I explain to her and she finally dropped her gaze from me.

"I never cheated on you bae just a lil misunderstanding..we good?" I asks her holding her face closer and so she could look at me.

"Yea" was all she said before I went for a kiss again and she stop me.

"Promise me you gone block and delete ha ass and never speak on this shid again" she said looking at me waiting on me to make a promise.

"Ight bet I promise"I said leaning in for a kiss.

She kissed me back and pulled away "one more thing bae, if you slap me out my sleep like dat again we gone have problems"

She burst out laughing and cup my face with her hands "I'm sorry but you deserve it"

"Yeah whatever ,mmmmmm"I start nibbling on her neck playfully and she just giggled a lil bit an tried to moved around.

" Baeee Stopp" she said in between laugh tryna caught my movements when I started tickling her different places.

"I'm tryna see if my baby ticklish" I said stoping in my tracks when she laughed to hard.

"Very much so na leave us alone" she said holding my hair back.

"No" I said

"Y"

"I don't want to..you already slept by yo self right, now you want me leave..boy oh boy oh boy yo mama don't love me fr" I said facing her stomach.

"Move silly..tell yo daddy we hungry and wants to eat food now" she said placing her hand over her belly.

"Tell yo mama to get up and get ready cuz she finna come to" I said.

"Bet but like you said whatever I want..that includes junk food as well rt?"

I laugh and shook my head "ofc bae"

"Ik that's right" she said pecking my lips before she got up to start our day.