27

Kevin/sniper pov

I was sitting down smoking when mark came in with the food. We was both already high asf.

"Man that line was long ash" he said passing me my food.

"Dont think dat we still cool cuz we not" I said mugging him out.

"Mane, come on yu already hit me with yo gun which btw I told yo mummy about mane I had to go and got that shit checked out" he said holding his head.

I rolled my eyes. Am not even gone pay him any attention I gotta go and get my niece from her mama.

We get this thing where I watch sky two days out of the week. My sis be going through alot of shit so I gotta help out the best way I can and be there for her.

I grab my food bag and got up to leave.

"Am finna head out take care of shit around here ight" I told him. He nod and I left and went to my car.

I checked my phone and saw yanna texts messages and I replied to her and throw my phone in the seat.

I drove over to my sister crib and parked my car. I got out and walk srt8 into the house.

"Bruh what I told yu about the damn door being unlocked?" I asks walking up to her.

"I just was about to do it I went to take out the trash kevin, damn chill out" she said with a annoying expression.

she makes me sick sumtimes.

"Where my niece at so we can head out"

"She is sleeping so you have to carry her" she said leading me to the room.

"Have yu seen that nigga yet" I asks.

"Nah I aint saw him from yu scare him away" she said picking up sky.

"What yu wanted me to do? Huh?" I asks taking sky from her.

"Am just saying bro like stop trying go off on me" I gave her a look and just turn around to walk away. I picked up her bag head out the door.

"Come on and lock this house up and call me if anything goes down" I said facing her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Am not playing" I said with a srs face.

"Okayyy now go be safe love you see you later" she said closing the door.

I walked over to my car and lay sky down in the car sit. She started moving and had open her eyes. When she saw it was me she was tryna crawl out and get to me.

"No mama stay down I gotta drive" I told her tryna strap her in. She started whining.

"Ae stop dat crying shi- stuff be good for uncle k ight" I told her which made her stop.

"Here yu want sum fries, here dribble on dat" I said giving her one out the bag.

Them fries cold ash.

I jump in the driver sit and started driving over to yanna's house. She had mad me so mad I didnt even wanted to see her.

When I had stop on the red light I grab up my phone and call her ass up. She picked up on the second ring.

"Wassup fool" she said as soon as she picked up. I had shake my head and drove when the light turn green.

"Am finna pick yu up so be ready"

"Um sir you can not just come by my house at night talking but you coming to pick me up" she said. I suck my teeth and turn a corner. I looked back real quick to check on sky.