73

Yanna's pov

Don't forget to Follow. Comment. Vote and share Please 😚🙏❤️

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on our room door. I tired opening my eyes and shut them right back down when I saw the light.

I heard Kevin talking and the door closing shortly after.

"Rise and shine baby" he sat on the side of the bed I was on with a breakfast tray. When I didn't move quickly enough he smack down on my ass making me jump and turn on my side.

"Baee stop I'm up" I told him rubbing my eyes sitting up.

"Eat up"

10 minutes later we was done with breakfast. I layed back down into the bed feeling lazy. Shortly Kevin join me starring down at me.

I bite down on my bottom lips already feeling horny.

"What bae" I asks looking at him with a low gazed. "Nothing" he mumbled coming on top of me to stuff his head between my neck which I gave more access to when he did.

"What chu up to" I asks rubbing my hand through his hair looking at my phone screen texting ms Meagan.

"Something good" he said getting up off me lifting my shirt up to kiss and lick my stomach. I shivered sucking in my tummy at the feeling.

"This all mines right" he came closer to my cheek to asks me.

"Yes daddy"

"Fuckk.." he said in a low tone putting his hand into my underwear feeling how wet my pussy all ready was.

He quickly took all of our clothes off pulling me towards the end of the bed. Kevin went down on his knees and spread my legs wide open into the air holding them there flicking his tongue over my clit back in forth.

"Mmm shii baby.." I moan moving myself around his face. "Right there"

He push his fingers inside me pumping them in and out as he lick and suck every inch of my pussy. I made louder noise as he increased the speed of his fingers making me cum already.

"Fix nasty fo daddy" he lick and tap on my pussy one more time flipping me over. I arch my back and he brought me even more closer to the end of the bed.He start teasing me with his dick rubbing it all over my entrance just putting the tip in and out.

I was so tuned on and wet I was basically begging him to fuck me. He gently slide himself in before clapping my cheeks.

"Damnn shawty" he said pounding my shit from the back rubbing on my pussy the same time "Fuck.." he groan picking up his speed.

I was a moaning mess I tried pushing his back when I felt my legs bout to shake but he just pin my hand down fucking me.

"Baby I'm bout to cum... shii" He smack on my ass slowing down before speeding up again sucking down on my neck.

"Cum fo daddy mama"he said in my ears nippling on them giving me faster strokes.

"Ahh fuck Yess baby" I moaned out when we both came. He pulled out and handed out for me to come to him. I turn around and went closer to him which lead to him picking me up for a shower.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he carry me in kissing my lips.

~•~
Me and Kevin was getting ready to head to the beach we're he said were bout to have a nice picnic.

We both had just came out the shower getting ready. I had a white 2 piece swimsuit on and Kevin had on the white beach bottoms to match. I put my glasses on top of my head grabbing my bag with my things.