60

Adriyanna pov

My baby is now a month in a half now and I'm so sad that he is getting big.

But lastnight Kevin had actually told me he was planning on taking me out on a date today.

So kemari will be going over to my parents house today to spend the day. It was gone be my first time being away from him like dat.

"Who's daddy big boy" Kevin said playing with his son who I just fed.

"You finna make him throw up doing that shit" I told him rolling my eyes.

"Did I asks you?" he stop what he was doing to look at me.

"No , which is why I'm telling yo dumb ass" I said looking back at him.

"Aye mane tell yo mama I'm hurt her if she keep on with that mouth, always in grown folks business"

"Don't say I ain't tell Yu nun" and with that being said I got up out the bed.

"Where you going" he asks me before I made it to the door.

"Outside"

"Why?"

"Because I can Kevin like damn can I not have a reason to do so" I asks him doing lil hand movements.

"What you doin all dat shit for tho? I asks yo goofy ass one question and you tripin" Kevin replied picking up Mari off the bed to walk over to where I was.

I checked myself real quick when he was just standing in front of me.

"Bae I'm just finna go check the mail and catch a little fresh air while I'm at it" I told him making eye contact.

He looked me over an had a 'really' face on before saying what's on his mind.

"You don't even got on no damn clothes tf you Talm bout some fresh air. Yo ass probably just looking fo attention" he said walking back over to the bed to seat down.

He can not help being jealous and mad all the time. I had on some booty shorts I slept in and some very see through crop top.

I dramatically roll my eyes in the back of my head and found one of his big shirt I can fit into to put on.

"You happy nigga?damn" I stood in front of them for him to see before I walked off and went outside.

Hours later we had drop off the baby and was just in the middle of getting dress.

I was focused on doing my makeup making sure everything was beat to the tea.

"Bae which one of em you think I should wear since you love making comments and decides" he laugh what I said off and picked the last option.

"This one is alright in my books I'm not finna complain" he said picking it up. "Lemme help you put it on"

I looked him over and already knew his nasty plans "you can stop right there and clear yo big airhead out of ideas"

He smile and shook his head before replying "yo bighead ass got the same ideas"

I laugh at him and shook my head no "Thats cap but come on"

He help me into my outfit and I wasn't mad at his choice at all. I was kinda surprised actually, he probably gone rip this bish off me later.

It was giving sexy babymama vibes. It's was giving very much bad bish vibes as well. It was giving what it was supposed to give and that on kemari purr.

 It was giving what it was supposed to give and that on kemari purr