38

Yanna's pov.

2𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

I was inside all day texting kevin and watching movies.

Mystink❤: smt bruh I'm dead ass not finna play with you

                               - bae I'm okay fr stop tripin on me

Mystink❤: I'm on my way just gotta make this lil drop.

                             -the door is open

Mystink❤: bet

I rest my phone back down and just look up at the ceiling. For the past 3 days I just haven't been myself. I would have these painful headaches,dizziness and I would even feel a little nauseous sometimes.

Told kevin I might have the flu or a little cold and he wouldn't leave me alone. Like I finna die or sum 'you gotta rest more' 'drink this eat dat' 'try dis or probably try dat' like niggaaaaa how bout you try it.

He was coming here to chill with me since only me one home and I don't feel like going outside like at all.

This my lazy day today.

One of my guy friends from school who I was pretty close with wanted to video chat.

"Look who finally answered is yo man not around today" he asks laughing a lil bit.

"You not funny nor cute so cut it out" I said laughing when his smile drop.

"But na fr we hardly see yo ass anymore yo ass on lock to the down down"

"Why is you in my business did you call to talk about my manz orrrr...?" I asks giving a look.

"Damn my bad I was just bored tbh"

"So you grow tired of yo lil funny bunny's already that's crazy" I said rolling over on my stomach.

"You know how dat is" he said resting his head on his elbow.

"Where that fool at cuz she neva to far away" he said meaning my bsf.

"She's at her manz" I said rolling my eyes. Her stink ass didn't wanna chill with me talking bout sum she dont wanna catch what I have.

"I forget she done left the streets to"

"Right"

"When is we all gone chill and catch up like we use to" he asks yawning.

"Um idk probably sometime this week if yo ass ain't busy being a hoe" I said not even sure my self.

Kevin walk inside my room with food and drinks in his hand. He walk straight to the dresser to rest the things down there. He didn't say nun just sat on the edge of the bed going inside his phone.

"Ight bet and you already know what's good" he said.

"Ight I'm finna hit you up later then" I said trying to quickly get off this phone.

"Bet"

I rest my phone down and just sit up.

"Don't let me stop yo conversation,continue" He said.

I suck my teeth and asks what's dat in the bag.

"My mama cook so I brought you some food"

"Thanks" I said walking over to go get it.

"So where you think you finna be going" he asks looking up at me for a second then going back to rolling his joint.

"wym"