2

Yanna pov

It's been a week since the party and a week off from school today is Monday so Im getting ready for school.

I had on a short rip jeans that had my ass looking good and a white half cut that says "periodt" in red writing with my red airmaxs. My hair was in a neat bun and my edges was layed.

I text Cindy and told her amma ride the bus cause I know she got something to do before school. I walked down stairs and Meet my little brother down there.

"Hey anna" lj said.

"Hey baby how is my little butterfly" I asked squeezing his cheeks. He push my hands away and wipe his face off. I laugh at him and told him bye and to be good.

I started walking to the bus stop which was 10 minutes away by foot until a black car ride on the side of me. I play like I didnt saw it and continue walking until I heard that sexy voice from last week. I turn my head around and looked over at his fine ass. Damn he looks good.

"Yo hop in" he said. I look around to see where yo went.

"Im sorry wrong guy Im yanna" I told him playing really dumb. He sucked his teeth and lean back in his seat.

"You coming or not shawty" he asks. I still just went up to the car and got inside"tryna be funny in shit"

"Im not" I said looking down at my phone texting. I could of feel when he looked over at me but didnt pay no mind.

"Some body important" he asks looking over at me before looking back at the road.

"maybe" I said smiling. I was talking to Cindy who was save as babe. He reach over and took my phone. I reach over to try and get it back but he push me off.

"nigga what the fuck is you doing give me back my phone" I said reach for it again.

"chill out bruh, cuz you not finna be texting no random niggas in shit in my fucking car" he said looking at me seriously.

"you not my nigga the fuck, I don't even know your fucking name" I said getting loud. At this point we was parked on the side of the road.

"first of you didnt asks, and second watch who the fuck you talking to shawty plus I ain't really know you like that neither so I gotta be safe then sorry you get yah Lil phone back when u reach the school" he said basically all up in my face. And at the moment I had a whole fucking attitude, never again Im riding with this nigga.

I folded my hand and looked out the window.

He started driving back on the road when his phone ring.

"sup"

"nah"

"Right now?"

"fuck man ight amma be there"

After he got off the phone he turn to one corner.

"where are you going the school is that way" I said giving him a stink look. He glance at me and had a frown on his face So I ain't say nothing else.

It took like 10 minutes to get to this old creepy place. I was so mad he got me late on the first day back to school.

"stay in the car and don't fucking move" he told me while slamming the door shut. I should have fucking walk my lazy ass to the bus this is how ppl die.

Cuz Who is this man talking to like??

I got fed up sitting in this car so I came out and walked to the door and knock. One boy came to the door with his hands in his pants.

"what you doing here" he asked me giving my a seductive look.

"umm am looking for the dude that drives that car" I point at the black car.

"right this way baby girl" he said bitting his lips. "come on sniper right this way" he said leading me straight.
"Knock on the door"

I knock on the door and I heard people yelling so I look back at the dude on the side of me and give him a look. He laugh and open the door. When he open the door about 6 niggas was in there. I look up and saw 'sniper' give me a look Saying my ass was in trouble.

I heard some of the boys say somethings and some try called me over until we heard a loud boom sound that make everyone jump.

"ae all y'all niggas shut the fuck up she ain't no hoe. And get back into the fucking car man" he said with a deadly look.

I sucked my teeth and pulled the dude that lead me here back with me. "take me back" I told him. He just nod and show me the exits. I got back into the car and slam the door shut and let out a scream. WTF was I thinking getting into this car.

2 minutes later he came out the house and came into the car. He sat down and turn towards me breathing hard.

"what the fuck I told you?......huh? " he asks.

"you was tak-" he cut me off.

"what the fuck did I say" he asks again coming in my face.

Whew Chile..

"not to come out" I said in a whisper putting my hand over my face. He didn't say nothing else he just started driving.

"you could a got rape or something in there with these little ass shorts you got on" he said pulling on my shorts.

"then why take me here? Could a left me where I was and do yah thang" I told him.

"You wasn't suppose to come out the fucking car and I should have " he said speeding causing me to slam into the seat.

Mad are we now nigga