52

Later that night Kevin came to my house and was tryna explain himself. I didn't pay to much attention to what he had to say I just told him not to waste his breath.

Its coo

He stayed over for the night and went home early this morning. I was supposed to be going over to his crib so he claims he got something he wants us to talk about.

Mark ass got caught cheating on my bsf again. They had a big fight over it but still got back together.

I was already dressed and all cleaned up for today.

*Edit*

I grab my bag off the bed and close my room door on the way down stairs.

"Where you running off to so early" my mama said making me jump a bid when I only heard her voice.

"Kevin's"

"Yall both obsessed with each other and it shows" she said making her way pass me to enter the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes playfully "you and daddy the same way" I said following her into the kitchen taking a seat behind the counter.

"I guess you can say dat..but between me and you your father is a bit more obsessed than me" she said preparin breakfast.

I laugh at her knowing pretty well my mama gets real crazy over my daddy but I'mma roll with it.

"What you making I'm starving and Kevin on his way" I said lazily scrolling on TikTok.

"Well can't he buy you food and pancakes with eggs" she told me moving around grabbing thing.

I smacked my lips "That's Neva a problem I just wanted to know what you was finna cook"

"Well now you know" she said looking at me.

"Pointless asl"

"Please hurry up and get up outta my sight Adriyanna" she said with a eye roll.

"Gladly"

~•~

"Baby"Kevin said trying to get my attention.

"Hmm" I answered back not moving my focus from my phone.

"Bae"

"Yess Kevin?" I said finally looking up at him an he look kinda srs.

"You ain't see me tryna talk to Yu" he asks me.

"Okay bae then talk" I told him looking back at my screen.

"You all up on yo phone like I'm not right here but it's cool don't even worry bout it" he said unpausing his game.

I mentally roll my eyes at him but still try to see what it is that he wants.

"You a real drama queen but what's up" I asks rubbing my hand along his back which he rudely shrug off.

"Ight ight bae look I'm done"I said resting my phone down in front of him.

He give me a glare and continued to ignore me. I grab his face in my hand and turn it to face me. "Baby chill I'm sorry for toning you out like dat" I give him a small lil peck "we good?"

He moved my hand and nod his head. "We coo I just had to cool down rq"

We all know Kevin got some srs anger issues I'm surprised he keeping it together.

"Is yu ready to listen now?" Kevin asks me with a straight face.

"Yes"

"I was thinking how we got our own lil family on the way we should start thinking ahead"

"And what exactly does that means" I asks confused.

"I want for us to have our own crib to move in together" he said we a srs face.

Whew

"Is you really ready for all that?" I asks him looking in his eye for any doubts and find none.

"I mean we won't be having this conversation if I wasn't the real question is how you feel about all this?" he asks pulling me closer to his side.

"It would be nice to have our own space as long as we good I think we should be fine" he smile at me and it just melt my heart.

That smile was the realest one I think I saw him made which made me return one back.

He lean in to kiss me and I kissed him back. We started tonguing and things was getting spicy before he pulled away.

He knows what he was doing "start looking at housing close by" he told me getting up making his way to the kitchen

Kevin's pov

I opened the fridge and take a water bottle out. I lean back onto the corner and looked at yanna from here.

I be mad at myself for how I been to my baby but I always turn off my emotions when it comes to that.

"What's taking you so long?" I heard her said from the living room.

I laugh to myself and walked back over to her.

"You got any baby names you wanna go through, I was thinking if it's a girl she gone name Adriana and if it's a boy how about saddy"

I looked at her for a long minutes. "How bout No? Why you wanna name my son saddy? I'm coo with giri name but naaa saddy?"

"You a drag cuz we all know you want it to be Kevin" she said smacking her lips.

"And?"

"And it's stupid, he not gone get no play, by the time he big enough the name Kevin gone be the most toxic of them all"

"Who give af? Oh exactly nobody" I said texting mark ass back.

"I care nigga this my baby to"

"Do whatever you want then"I told her about to get back up.

"I will then"

I shake my head and told her we bout to meet mark and Cindy out for food. She got up real fast how excited she was to talk shit with her fren.

"Where we finna eat at?"

"Where ever you wanna eat at baby let's go"

"Bett!"