44

Yanna pov

After that's party last week kevin was not having it. I still couldn't really get it over my head as yet either.

I was currently mad at his ass rn because I have no idea who he be yelling at.

I was dancing to the tiktok that say 'dont talk to me' for the first time and I had posted it on insta.

Ofc Kevin being that boyfriend he is texted me.

Mystink❤: tripin

Mystink❤: bet.

I rolled my eyes and Ignored what he said. I was getting ready to go and get my hair braided.

I grab my bag off the bed and walk straight outside to the car. I started it up and went back on insta for a minute. Bitch tell me why I went on mark day and saw ppl at Kevin's house.

It look like a private get together and he have the nerves to invite females over with out me knowing.

Bet.

I drove off onto the road heading straight over there. He must be out of his mind.

~•~

I pulled up to his crib and saw some cars outside but not alot. I walked straight inside and everyone started looking at me how hard I slam the door.

I look around and he was not there so I gave mark a look and he pointed to the kitchen.

He was taking out some snacks when I had push him and asks what tf he got going on.

He held on both of me hands "aye bae watch out"

I pulled my hands away from him and asks again but calmly.

"What is you talkin bout? Why you tryna start sum shit" he asks looking down at me.

"Kevin dont play me why tf you didnt Say anything bout this and who is this bitch and where tf she at?"

"Chill" he grab me by my waist and kiss me "I didn't know they was finna side through"

"Only one female up in here besides you and that's cuz girl"

"Mmm" was all I said and hug him.

"Quit pulling up on me an were you think you goin" he asks looking at me.

"Away from everyone" I said walking off to the exit.

He pulled me back and grab on my face and said "lil sneaky link huh"

"Not today" I said knowing this man insane. He had mug me and let me go.

Oh okay, lol

"Be safe" was all he said before walking off.

Im not tripin doe I'm about to gone head and have me a good day.

~•~
My hair only take like 2 to 3 hours to get done so now Im on the park sitting on a swing eating cotton candy icecream.

Kevin ain't hit my line up yet from I left his crib. I have no idea what's going on in his mind right now.

I heard the swing on the side of me made a sound. So I looked up an it was a surprisingly a good looking nigga.

I had continue to mind my business and eat my icecream.

"Hi"

I give him a quick glance and said it back you know tryna keep the conversation short.

"You don't mind me chilling here rt?" he asks me.

I nod my head na

"Cool" he had pull down his blunt from his ears and light it.