49

"You got my business all over the streets na" Kevin said laying across my bed on his phone.

"I did what you said"

"Did I told you go on my account and post whatever you want? Na I didn't that's all you" he said giving me a side glare.

"Did you not tell me I couldn't? Na das on you" I said back to him tryna get under his skin.

He knows which is why he ain't said nun back.

"So wah you mad na?.." I asks softly poking his hard shoulder.

"Not at all" he said coming off his phone. He rolled over on his side so we can be face to face.

"Wanna go out somewhere with me" he asks looking me in the eye rubbing on my stomach.

This baby anyways moves when he does dat.

"Somewhere like?"

"I'm talking bout like a lil date with the both of us" he said being more clear.

"And where exactly you wanna have this lil date Kevin"

"I don't know yet Adriyanna but I'm askin you na maybe you have a place you wanna try"

"Hmm Ight I'll go with you , when?" I ask looking at him and he was dead ass.

"Today" he said moving his hand up to my face.

"Today?" I ask pushing his hand away.

"Yea..today" he said tryna put his hand back in my face.

"Stoppp" I hit his hand again away from my lashes he tryna pull off.

He look at me and I looked at him.

"Do you love yo babydaddy" he asks pointing his hands in my face.

I made up my face at him and did the same but with longer nails "Do you love yo mf babymama , nigga do not play with me" I said slapping his hand out my face.

"It was just a question, damn chill" he said pulling me a lil side hug.

"That's not how you asks it"

"My fault" he said getting up stretching. "I'm finna slide back to my crib to get ready so please do the same"

"I will" I said sitting up in the bed.

"And try not to snack on anything either, we gone need our stomach for today" I rolled my eyes and told him I will see in him in a few.

He kissed my cheek and head out the door.

Okay now..what I'm I going to wear today.

I was thinking about what clothes I have all ready and just preparing them. To waste no time I just got up and look to see what was actually there.

I found a lil cute outfit I wanted to wear before I get to damn big and can't fit it anymore to put on.

I showered up and lotion my body from head to toe like I always do and rap my towel around me.

I did some light makeup on my face to make it pop more and flat iron my hair over. I was running the comb in the middle of it when my phone started ringing off.

It was a video call from my bsf.

"What's tea" I said picking up the phone.

"Opps- you gots to tell me you the one getting all dolled up, where is you going sis?" She said with her head tilt on the side.

"Business? But if you must know Kevin asks to go out today nothing to get too crazy about" I said rubbing my lips together.

"Mmm Ight well you just tell me everything when you get back I'm finna go over to my mama house mark's not at home" she said looking stressed out.