20

Yanna pov

That nigga still got me block like he really in his feeling. That shit lowkey hurt my feelings like he was too quick tah block my ass.

When I told cindy about it she laugh her ass off and me being the bsf I am I smack her ass.

I was down stairs watching a movie with my family. And my daddy came home yesterday.

"Baby can you get me some water pls" my dad asks me from the couch. I glare up at him like nigga why cant you get it.

I huff and got up for his water. I poured him the cup of water give it to him.

"Thanks" he said when I handed it to him.

I went up to my room and put on sum blue jeans and and plain white t-shirt. To go to cindy's house.I walk back down stairs and grab my daddy keys because his car was better.

"Am finna go by Cindy's house be back soon" I told my parents before leaving.

I went inside my car and drove over to my bsf house. But as I was getting lit over yb new album I saw this van following me. I know I wasnt tripn bruh.

That shit was following me from I left the house. Being a normal human being. I called up Cindy before hand.

"Hello" she answered.

"Girl this fucking van looks like its following me and am scared as shit only me one in this mf car" I explain turn a corner to see if its follows.

"Girl just take a deep breath a try tah stay calm aint nobody after you sis just turn some more corners and if it do follow you...bitch call 911" she told me holding her breath.

"Okay" I said turning a next corner. But the van just went straight. I let out a deep breath I didnt know I was holding.

"You gud?" I hear my bsf asks over the phone.

"Yeah girl it went a next way, bitch I almost lose my shit in this fucking car" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Shid Girl I was scared for you" she laugh on the other end of the phone. I rolled my eyes at her.

"But aye get sum snacks on the way over bitch am hungry asf"

"Bitch is you out of your fucking mind am not going to no shop after that lil van thing girl am still a little scared no cap"

"Plz it in a public area sis you gudd"

"Ughhh bitch I hate you rt now"

"Love you too"

I pulled up and in the parking lot parking my car. Before I came out I check my surroundings and it was clear.

I rushed inside the shop and closed the door.

"Bitch I know you didnt just run"

"Ofc I did am not stupid" I said walking over to grab some sodas. "What all you want in here"

"Nun much just soda, popcorn ,candies, and icecream" I rolled my eyes and got everything. I  payed for it and walk back over to my car. I open the door and throw the bag with the stuff in the seat.

"U on yo way now right?" Cindy asks on the phone.

"Yea- ahh!" I scream when I was pulled ruffly from my car. And my phone drop but I knew cindy was still on the phone and I tryed to reach to her.

"Cindy! Call 91- mmmmhmmm" I couldn't finish my sentences my mouth was cover and I was struggling to get free but He just pulled my again. I felt tears come out my eyes in my attempt of breaking free.

Who wouldn't cry if they was in this situation?.

"Shut the fuck up ,where gonna have alots of fun with you ma" a male's  voice said in my ear. Oh god no there gonna rape me and kill me. I cry even harder. I dont wanna die.

I was put into the same black van that I knew was following me. I tryed fighting him off. But 5 men more were in there and they were all looking at me like they were about to eat me up.

"Mmmm mmh plz let me - mmmmhh" I fought for him to removed his hand from over my mouth.

They all help keel my down and at this point I was just socked in tears. They was not a thing  I could have done to removed them off me and that made it worse.

I cryed the whole ride because I knew it was the end of me.