35

Yanna's pov

I woke up to kisses being place all over my face and neck. I rolled over to where I could of seen his face.

"Morning lil g" he said pecking my lips. I smile and reach for another one.

I know my breath was hot as hell so I got up and head over to the bathroom. He always got a spare toothbrush in here. I was brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"Aye bae what you feel like eating" I looked up at him. He was laying down in the bed on his back looking up at the ceiling.

I walk out and sat on the side of him. "I'm finna see what you got downstairs"

"Ight"

I was in his drawers looking for something to wear after my shower because no way I'm gonna be smelling like sex all morning.

I grab a tank top some boxers and the tightest joggers he has. I jumped straight into the shower.

•~•

I walked down stairs to see what this nigga got up in here. And to my surprise he got some shit I could work with.

I decided to make some blue berry pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side. I made the bacon's for kevin cuz I can't stand dat shid.

"Bae!" I yelled from downstairs Like bring yo ass on.

I grab the syrup and head to the front room. I sat down and cross my legs under me and rest a small pillow on my lap to placed my food up top of it.

Ik its weird but I like itttt.

"What you finna do today cuz you and yo bsf always up to no good"

I take a big a bite of my pancake "idk probably get cute and ride somewhere if we're still in the mood" I said scrolling on tiktok.

I looked over at kevin and he just glared and shake his head. I laughed a lil bit but I covered my mouth and continued doing what I was doing.

"Why you woke me up so early what time you got up" I asks finishing my breakfasts.

"I was up before the sun had to deal up with sum shit" he said eating his stink bacon.

"If you say so nigga" I said and he just look at me for a second.

I got up to wash after my self and Kevin came right after giving me his plate.

Boy..I will

"Thanks" he said kissing my forehead. I shake my head and finish up the dishes.

I heard my phone dinging in the front where kevin was and he answered it.

My heart drop to the bottom of my asss when he did. I quickly walked over and asks who was it. He looked up at me and back down.

"How tf you get her line tho"

...

"Ight bet nigga"

...

"Hmm" and the called end. He looked up at me and hand me my phone.

"Who was that" I asks taking it from him.

"You should know who be hitting you up by now" he said turning on his game.

I check to see who it was and it was mark. I rolled my eyes and walk over to where he was and sat on his lap.

"Bae chill the game finna start" he said. I glare at him and just sat on the couch on the side of him.

He rest my foot on his lap and look at me smiling. He lean over and kiss me and went back to his thing.

I decided to text my favorite person in the whole world.

- wake yo ass up bitch.

My bish😘: really Bish? Not even a GoodMorning.

-sorry bitch😭😭 UK I love you

My bish😘: I love you too hoe and why tf yo ass up so damn early.

"Who got yo attention over there" he asks rolling up a joint.

"Mind yo business that pays you" I said going back on my phone.

He laugh and spank down on my thighs and man did that sting.

"Ight shawty imma mind mines" he said blowing out smoke returning to his game.

-kevin woke me up an y tf is you up so early hoe.

Mybish😘: girl Mark's ass did the same but I was up way earlier than you.

-ouu them hoes trifling
-any reason why Mark's ass called my phone cuz kevin sure did pick up bish😭🤣.

Mybish😘: damn sis🤣 and I have no idea what that nigga deal was but Imma asks when he get bck.

-okay bet
-guess what bish😫.

Mybish😘wa?

-😒
-bitch I said guess

Mybish😘:🤣🤣lmao oh bad
-UM you ass got a broken nose or sum shit.

-sis you is outta line where tf you got the shit from.

I felt kevin rubbing on my thighs but I ignored him an continue texting.

Mybish😘: mb😭 you did said guess bout what is is.

-we fucked

Kevin had pulled down my screen and came close to kiss me and I kissed him bck

Then he started pulling and sucking on my lips and I was doing the same to him. The kiss was starting things up.

He reach under my tshirt to grab one of my breast.

"Bae" I rest my hand on his chest.

"Mmm" he respond sucking on my neck making me more and more ready.

I didn't really had nun to say after that. He pulled me into his lap and was sucking down hard on my breast. That felt so damn good.

"Take it off" he said meaning the joggers. I got up to take it off and ofc he told me to drop them boxers. His pants was already down.

Oh so you hot and ready.

He pulled me back down on his lap and I felt everything but he hasn't put it in yet.

"You know you my shawty right" he asks me holding eye contact which is the hardest thing for me.

I just shake my head yeah.

"Let's keep it that way" he said pushing it in and Bish I gasp.

I didn't wanna move cuz I could feel everything. But kevin was moving back and forth. I bit my lips and held his hand when he did.

"Relax baby" he said kissing my cheeks. And that's when he started moving me up and down and he was going fast ash.

I was a moaning mess I'm sure the neighbors could hear me from here. Kevin flip me over in a slit second face down ass up.

He went in slow and speed it up everytime.

"Omg bae chill" I moaned out trying push him bck.

"Na na move I want you to mind yo business that pays you face forward"

Omg he finna kill my shit.