65

Yanna pov

My cousin Carly and my other family coming over here and she finna be staying with me until they goes back but basically she finna be staying with me and Kevin.

Wheww

She on her way over here right now. I was cleaning up the house and putting away kemari's things.

After I was done and I went up stairs and took me a nice shower before putting an outfit together. I never did got my hair did but I'mma probably go today or tomorrow if I'm not to lazy.

Kemari was still sleeping wen I had woke him up and wipe him down to get him ready as well

I pair it with some black socks and put it on his foot. brushing his hair adding some hair products to it for more curls

He was looking at me still sleepy rubbing on his eyes. "Mama so sorry" I kissed him and layed him back down. "Here yah go baby" I say pushing a bottle into his mouth. his father had went to get some things done but he shouldn't take all day.

"Alright come on" I picked him up and walked down stairs still holding his bottle to his mouth. "You making me hungry again" I look at him and he give me a lil smile with the bottle still into his mouth.

My baby so cute . I love him.

I sat down and went on my phone to see what I wanted to eat. As I was scrolling I got a mssg from keva saying dat she bored and don't got nun to do.

I laugh an reply sending a pic of her nephew to her. I got tired looking for food and when on TikTok watching these ppl make these weird shit that they say taste good asf.

Imma start trying these trends whenever I drop by the store. I look down at my baby and he had went right back to sleep with a half full bottle hanging.

I laugh at his cute self and lay him down down beside me. A few minutes later I heard the door bell and knew it was my cousin.

Don't nb ring dat shit who comes over hea.

I got up and quickly walked over to open the door. "Hiiee!" She greeted pulling me into a hug. I hug her back and lead the way.

"Omg is that him" she pointed at mari putting down her suitcase. "He so cute" she said rubbing on his back "you just had him why is this man getting so big"

I laugh and shrug my shoulders "All my baby does honestly is eat everything he sees" I sit back down in my seat.

"Good to know , where his other parent at?" She asks my looking in her bag.

"He step out"

"Oh okay , Is you going to the party Annie gone have tonight" she asks me eating some gummies she just opened. I give her a look and shake my head no "Girl tell me where I'm I going and I got a whole baby not to mention a cray cray nigga" I said grabbing the gummies from her eating a few.

"Girl I would have let his ass watch him whiles we do our thang" she say smacking eating a next one.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the tv pushing more into my mouth. "It's not that simple , shii if it was we wouldn't have been having this conversation rn"

"So what's wrong with him watching his own kid" she asks looking over at me before snatching the gummies back.

"Bish is you dumb? I never said it was one. I'm just saying why would I ditch my baby when I could look out fo him myself? You really think my nigga gone let me walk out this house dress tf up at night just to be around other niggas and he home with the kid"

"I mean... if he wants You to have fun yeah bish why not?like I said a long time ago his ass can't be dat bad"

"Wouldn't Yu like to know an You clearly don't know my nigga like I do, but Whatever I'm not going is the answer"

"Weak asf" she mumble

"Slow mf " I mumble back before taking her shit from her again.

~•~

Carly had went upstairs to the guest bedroom she finna be staying in to take a shower. Kevin had just came back home a second ago.

"I missed my twinem" he said walking over to us before taking an already excited kemari out my hands. "Yu miss dada huh? I already know mane"

After he was done greeting his son he turn to look at me. I smile at him and he came to seat down next to me.

He smelled like weed and Cologne mixed.

"Wsp bae" he say kissing Mari's face.

"Hi" I wave.

He looked at me and back to Mari "you had been somewhere?" he asks me fixing the baby's clothes.

"No I haven't yet , why?" I reply running my fingers through his hair.

"Look like it"

"I was about to earlier but I changed my mind"

"Yo family over yet"

"Yeah Carly upstairs right now , Imma hail the rest of em tomorrow or something"

"Ight coo" he said looking at my lips "Gimme some love"

I lean in closer and he place a sweet kiss onto my lips. "Mmm , I missed Yu bae" I told his kissing him again.

"I missed you more bby" he planted a kiss on my forehead. "You ate anything" he asks making eye contact.

"I did earlier"

"Want anything? You good?"

"Yeah we can head for something , did you ate?" I asks him holding onto his face.

"Yea but I wanna still eat You" he said biting down his lips making me blush.

"Gett a room you two!" My cousin said from the stairs. I rolled my eyes and focus back on the tv.

"This our shii , How bout you get one" Kevin said back rudely.

"And I oops , shid I'm sorry" she said walking over.

"Can I hold him?" She asks Kevin standing close in front of him. I raised a brow and looked at Mari face when she was reaching for him.

He was about to cry soon.

"Ion think he wanna go" Kevin replied back.

"Well I'mma make him he not grown and we family" she said trying to pick him up.

He started crying because she was still trying take him from his daddy and he wasn't having it.

"Ight mane chill " he said putting him on his shoulders "he don't wanna go" kevin said holding kemari just as tight as he was holding him.

"Look at him" she mugged mari "be like that then" she said one last time taking a seat.

"Anyways , he finna take me fo food is you coming or na"

"Hell yeah lemme get my stuff" she got up and ran off upstairs.