66

Vote . Comment . Share . And Follow Me💞❗

Yanna pov

Me and Carly both got our hair and nails done today bright and early.

Yanna's hair

Yanna's nails

Yanna's nails.

I flip my hair back and pulled up in my parents Drive way

I flip my hair back and pulled up in my parents Drive way. We got out and I took Mari out his car seat giving Carly his baby bag. We walked up to the door and walked inside. When we got to the living room everyone who had came over here with her was sitting down talking.

"Wsp adri" My next cousin Carl , Carly twin brother greeted me.

"Wassup!" I smile giving him a side hug. He barley visits often like his sister. "How you been , I missed Yu so muchh. you barley comes to see yo fav cousin anymore" I said making him laugh and Carly roll her eyes.

"Jasmin his favorite cousin , Don't even play yo self like dat" she said laughing looking at him to confirm.

He wave her off "you cappin and you also a lil hater ,just be quiet we not talking to Yu" he said glaring at her.

"Exactly, stfu" I say walking over to hug my parents.

"My man" My daddy said making kemari smile which made me smile. " Say heyyy grandpa" I say making his lil hand wave.

"Come here baby" my mama said taking him out my hands.

"You don't see yo aunty and uncle sitting down right here" My aunty Kim said giving me a playful look. She Carl and Carly mother.

"Hi auntie , Hey uncle" I wave to the both of them before they came fo a hug.

"Your son is getting so big I'm still surprise on how he even got here" she said chuckling.

"Chile same thing I wanted to know but Thank god he is" I said taking a seat for a bit. "How's his father treating you both , I barley got to see the fella" she said playing with Mari foot.

"He's taking care of us pretty good" I told her looking at my mama.

"You know me and your father can handle him any time, you just say the word" my uncle wick said making me laugh.