51

Like. Comment. Shareeee🥰😘

Yanna pov

I was at the salon getting my hair redo and I was just about done.

Today makes me 5 months pregnant and at this point I'm ready for my baby to get here.

I wake up early this morning throwing up my guts and Neva went back to sleep.

I payed for my hair and walked over to my car.

"Ughh Im so sore" I said to myself when I finally sat down in the car.

I looked down at my phone and it was my daddy calling me for some odd reason.

"Hey" I answered.

"What's up"

"Nun much...what's up?" I asks pulling out the salon.

"Yo mama asks if you could pass the store since you already on the road"

I rolled my eyes making my way to the store.

"What she want?" I asks him

"....." He said a whole list of things like damn is she having a party or what.

"Imma throw out my back Carrying all these groceries, could I swing for you?"

"Sure"

"On my way" I said hanging up the phone.

I haven't talk to my nigga from I was at the salon which was a long while ago.

I did a quick video call and it was just ringing which was weird so I hang up and try again.

He still didn't pick up and tbh I was hot ASL but I didn't try calling anymore.

It took 10 minutes to pull up to the house. I didn't step out I just honk the horn.

My dad did a lil skip over to the Car and got inside.

"You wanna drive" I asks him with bright eyes hoping he would say yes.

"This baby getting you real lazy but come on" he said making us switch seat. I let out a laugh and shake my head.

The ride to the store was nice.

We both went inside and picked up everything my mama wrote on the list she give my daddy in case he forgets.

I pick up alot of snacks for my self as we passed the aisles. I heard and felt my phone ringing in my pocket.

I didn't bother to grab it because I kinda had an idea who it was and my hands was full of snacks.

"You need help babygirl" My dad asks when he heard My phone and saw my hands.

"No thanks I'm fine"

We check-out all our of our grocery and carried it to the car.

I put on my seatbelt and layed my head back.

"How you feeling" my dad asks feeling the baby.

"I feel drained ,what's mama finna cook I'm hungry now" I said checking my phone.

"I'm not sure it could be anything" he said making a right"we could make a stop at Chick-fil-A on the way home if you want cuz yo mama just gone take her time"

"Okay then Chick-fil-A it is" he just laugh at me and pick up more speed.

Kevin was texting my phone back to back like I haven't seen the first few.

                           Missed called
Toxic mf: bae

Toxic mf: my fault for not picking up I got caught up

Toxic mf: smt...where you at?

                       Missed called

Toxic mf: so you not bout to answer yo phone? Bet

Me: 😤

Toxic mf: what's the problem

Me: you my mf problem ,isn't it clear enough?

Me: why you just picking up yo phone? That's weird ASL ik for a fact you wasn't that busy nigga

Toxic mf: why you tripin?

Toxic mf: I'm done now what's up

Me: what's up??

Me: yk what I'm kinda busy rn so ttyl.

After I sent my message I turned off my phone.

We got the food and went home. After that I pretty much just spent the rest of the day with my parents.