12

Yanna pov

I spent the whole day by this nigga and now.Sniper was on his way to drop me home. When he got a call, like this mf always getting calls.

I just roll my eyes an mind my business.

"Bruh Im with shawty, is it important?" He asks looking over at me.
....

"Come on man how many fucking times I gotta come down there an hear some different shit" he was getting mad.

....

"Nah"
....

"Today nigga Im not playing games with yall clown ass Niggas nomo, tell everyone they ass on the line when I pull the fuck up" he said hunging up the phone

All his veins was popin out his damn head how upset he was.

"Are you taking me home or...?" I asked him but all he did was ignored me. Damn

"Yo lover boy you aint see me asks a question?" I told him getting ready to caught a big ass attitude again.

"Chill out mamas I enn even in the mood right now when u get home u get home Ight"

Lowkey like the name but nahh nigga you gone do what tf I asks.

"Whatever" was all I said to him.

pussy

We pulled up at that damn house trap thing he went to last time.

He got out and was about to close the door.

"Wait!"

He stop and looked at me with a straight face waiting for me ta say what it is I want.

"I wanna come with you" I told him cuz I do not wanna to be out here alone.

"Nah stay hea"

"But its already dark out here and I dont wanna be in this car by myself" I started whining.

He looked and me long and hard and then told me to come on. I jump outta that car like the flash and rush over to him.

He roll his eyes and lead the way up to the steps. He bang on the door what cost me to jump alittle.

He turn around and looked at me up an down an reach over to pull my dress down.

Somebody finally came to the door and said "Name".

Sniper sucked his teeth and said open up the damn door. When we got inside I saw about 30 niggas and bitches hunging around.

I stay very close to sniper during all a that. Cuz they was looking at me like Im bait or sum shit. He walk pass all of them and head to the room Im guessing is his 'office'.

"Yo stay in here and don't talk to nobody if they come in here,Ight?"

I just nod my head and he left. It was 11 at night. I know my mama probably think Im by my bsf. So I just texted her and told her Im on my way Dont wait up.

I was looking down at my phone an then I saw the dark skin dude my bsf was crushing on in the mall.

He nod at me and I did the same and went back into my phone.

"I'm mark by the way and you are?" he held out his hand. I didn't answer him back because I was told not too. He might be a test sniper tryna do on me so I tryna pass dat shid with a A+.

"So u aint gone say nun"

.... not a word

"You just gone look crazy and stare"

....pretty much

"You mean asf shawty"

At this point Im annoyed and wants to go. He was about to say sum thing else but sniper walked in and I was thankful.

"What tf is goin on?" He asks glaring at me like I did sum.

"Nun man just tryna talk to shawty for lil bit" mark said to him which made him frown more.

"What the fuck I told you, huh?" He asks walking up on me.

"I aint said shit to him" I pointed out before he try sum shit.

"He was just talking before I came in the door" he stated

"Yeah to his self , he's right there you can asks him"

"She mean asf bruh fr fr" mark blurted out.

"Come on man lets head out" he said getting ready to leave. And I just stayed there. Im tryna figure out who he talking to.

"Yo you aint hear me" he asks turning around from the door.

"Im not a man or yo man for that matter" I told him letting him know with my eyes Im not moving until he got it right.

"You right you right my fault shawty Imma do this again" he walk over to me. "lets fucking go before I choke yo ass out Im already not in the fucking mood" he semi yelled.

I got up and just had on a pissed off face. Like he really be going in on me like he crazy. He suck his teeth and push mark out the way and said. "Move nigga"

He mean asf

I walked ahead of him so I couldnt look at him. Like Im really pissed off he really got me bent. I walk over to my side of the car an got inside when he unlocked it. I slam the door shut purposely hard. When he got in all he do is stare at me like he wanted ta beat me my ass.

He huff and turn on the car getting ready to pull off. When he did he speed down the street like a fucking asshole he is.