36

Yanna's pov.

It's been like a month since me and kevin started having sexual intercourse. And bitch if you thought his ass was crazy before you should see him now clingy ash.

I'm not complaining he been nice the whole time.

I was currently at my Mark's house because that's where cindy was and I haven't even told kevin it just skip past my mind.

"We needs to get our hair and nails done over just look at this shit" cindy said holding up her hand.

"Ouu Bish put em away I can't with those" I said laughing.

She raised up her eyebrows " bitch I know you not talking and two of yo nail is missing" she said holding my finger up laughing.

"Akekeke it won't be funny when I throw something at yo head would it bitch"

"Come on a try me then, wassup?" She said smiling sitting up.

"Oh so you a bold hoe huh? Ight bet I got sum for that ass-" I bounce up on the bed to grab a pillow to smack her dead in her face with.

I laugh so hard when she rolled over. She held her face and laugh as well. "Ouu Bish you playing dirty bet"

We went back in forth hitting up each other and being loud for reasons no one outside this room understands.

"Time out Time out!" My bsf yelled. I laugh and layed down on my back to caught my self and so did my bsf.

"We play to much" I said checking my phone.

"Fr"

I had a few messages from kevin I didn't see them cuz I was to busy playing. Na he tryna video call my ass.

My bsf laugh and said "he tryna see what tf you on" I slap her hand and answered.

He was looking at me with a frown on his face sitting down quietly. I had laugh an asks him what's his problem.

"So you tryna tell me you could answer my call but not my texts"

"Bae I didn't see it fr me and this hoe was messing around for a lil bit" when I said dat she hit me.

"Oh ight you at her crib" he asks facing the road he was pulling off to go somewhere.

"Na I'm at marks house" when I said dat he look down at me for a second like I'm playing on sum.

"The whole gang be over there on days like dis why you der" he asks turning a corner.

"Omg really? Why else would I be here and plus we in the room"

"Lemme see what you got on rq"

" bae no fr why you all on my line chill"

"So you not finna lemme see?" He asks looking down at the screen again.

"Na"

"Ight then bet cuz I already know yo ass on some fuck shit but kool" he said before hanging up on me.

I suck my teeth and turn to my bsf. "Do you see how jealous and crazy this nigga is"

"Girll listen mark do the same fuckin thang and I basically live here so I deal with dat shit almost everyday so aggravating"

The door had come flying open "who aggravating?" Mark asks.

I was laughing at my bsf face but softly.

"Nobody why you in hea" she said to him.

"Don't get tough na cuz yo sis up in here I'll bat yo ass" he said walking into his closet looking for something.