63

vote . Comment . Share and follow💓😘

Yanna's pov

It was 8 O'clock in the morning. Kevin went to work and drop kemari off to his mama house so I'm home alone.

I was looking inside the closet for something cute to wear since I'm finna be outside today.

Yeah that part. Kevin probably thinks I'm finna stay my ass home all day and sleep. so I probably won't be hearing to much from him until later on.

But I do have a few errands I need to run.

I brush my teeth and hop into the shower real fast to get my day started. After I was done I put on my underwear and went into the mirror to fix my hair.

I haven't did my hair and nails for a lil minute because of my baby and that's about to change real soon.

After my hair was done I change into my outfit for today.

I felt cute asf in my lil mini dress. I add lip gloss to my lips and spray on some perfume before walking downstairs locking up the house behind me.

I got inside the car and connect my phone to play some songs. I screw down my window and put on my big ass glasses before pulling off.

I'm hungry ash So I'm probably gone stop for something to eat first. I was driving past fast food restaurants trying to decided what it is I wanted.

I spotted IHOP and Park in the parking lot before grabbing my things walking inside. I pulled down my dress and ordered me some lucky charm pancakes with a small coffee.

I ate all my breakfasts before going to different stores shopping for things for kemari's room.

He sleeps in our room right now but he's now getting older so why not have his own room.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon and the backseat of my car was pack with all the shit I bought. I even grab Kevin a few things he might like.

As I was driving to my next destination my phone started to ring. I pick my phone up off my lap and answered.

"Wsp bae" I heard Kevin voice said. I hadn't even looked at the ID before picking up so I was a lil gag.

"Hey baby" I reply pulling up at Starbucks.

"Is you driving right now?" He asks me confused.

"Yeah bae I had umm..went and got couple things for kemari's room since I got the time to do it, how did you know?" I said waiting in line.

"Coo and I'm not stupid that's how ,what you up to rt nah" Kevin asks me whiles I was looking outside the window at some fine ass niggas that was walking by eyeing me down.

"I'm bout to order rn" I said pulling up to the window.

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get started for you today?"