14

We pulled up at his crib and went inside. His house was big and cozy. I sat down on the couch in the living room.

He came an sit on the side of me and just stared at me.

"What?" I asks flicking my hair behind me.

"Who told you can where this little ass thing" he said looking down at my fit.

"Whats wrong with it?" I asks him moving my head side ways.

"Yo shit just bustin into it, you look good or whatever but u look too good "I blush and try to hide it.

"You not my man or nun like that so why does it matter what I wear" I asks holding up one of my hand like 💁‍♀️.

"I could be though" I was half surprise he said some shit like that. Like should I give him chance or nah I mean I do like him.

"Then amma look like boo boo the fool out hea" I said taking off my jacket. I was getting hot and am hungry again.

He eye my down whiles bitting his lips for like 5 seconds then reply. He look fine asf

"I aint even gonna play you like that mamas no cap" He told me playing with my hair.

He high asf.

"Then what about homegirl who called you when I was hea talking bout some 'baeee' an shit like that" I looked over at him with a straight face.

"She not my girl never was" He rest his head on my lap and stretch out on the couch. He look like he was about to go sleep.

"So yall just be fucking 24/7" I asks.

"Yip" I push his head off of me and glare at him and he did the same.

"Yo chill out with all that its was more like 23/6 but I dont fuck with her no more so it dont Matter and dont push me no more" he said laying back on me.

"Mmm ok whatever you say" I said texting my daddy back. He away on business.

"But fr though give me a chance" I bit on my nail thinking bout my answer.

" Ight but I bet not hear bout no bitch cuz then amma have to hit you where it hurts and it Aint gone be pretty"

"Yeah yeah. But listen up shawty I dont play with it comes down with playing with me or my feelings ya feel me?" He was already up looking at me. I just nod cuz I already know he missing a shrew in his head.

"I beat yo ass and that nigga ass straight up" I just roll my eyes at this point and told him I got the point.

"You hungry?" He must have read my mind.

"Very"

"Why u aint said sum then" he asks getting up.

"I was about to" I said getting up as well.

"Mmm come on " he was already out the door waiting. I grab my jacket and  walk where he was. We got inside the car and he lean back in his seat before he drove off.

"What u want" he asks looking out his window.

"I feel like eating some sea food" I told him goin on my phone looking at my text messages.

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ -6:45.𝑝𝑚

𝑀𝑒: 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑒-6:45𝑝𝑚

"yo who you talking to" looked over at me when we stop by the red light.