56

Yanna's pov

I woke up kinda early this morning feeling bad asl and this nigga is always all over me so I could neva just get up and move as I please.

I pushed him over on his side and made my way to the bathroom. I did what I came to do and just looked at my fine self in the mirror.

My stomach was damn near huge by now. I look like I was carrying twins.

I'm excited asffff today is the day the lord has made, Today is also our baby's 2 in one.

I took me a longggg nice hot bubble bath and just relax a bit.

I'm supposed to be getting my make up done by 12 and me an Kevin gone head to the boutique to pick up our clothes for this evening.

The event starts at 3.

I came out the restroom after I  finished my hygiene routine and made some breakfast real quick.

Kevin was still alseep so I left him since it was still pretty early. I pulled something together real quick and brought it to him.

"Wake yo light skin ass up it's morning!" I yelled entering the room

"What time it is"he asks barely moving.

"Time to come eat this food bae get uppp" I drag coming over to his side.

He huffed and got up slowly rubbing his eyes and scratching his arms. He grab the plate and peck my lips.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

We ate and chat until time went by some more. Kevin took out the dishes and went into the bathroom to get ready.

I went to our big walk in closet and find something decent.

After I was done with putting on my fit I struggle to tie my lash

"Bae!" I called out for him.

He walked out shirt less staring at me waiting for me to say what I want.