15

Yanna pov.

when we had got home yesterday I had went straight tah bed.

My dumb ass forgot my phone and shit in his car. When I got up I was bored asf.

I was gone call him and tell him tah bring my shit but that was stupid because he have my phone.

I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face had some lil cuts on them nothin big.

I started thinking back on yesterday and that just made me mad all over again. And I broke two fucking nails messing with them hoes. And kevin pissed me off as well.

"He gone say some shit bout you bet not lose and dont come crying tah me. Like nigga I Wil beat yo ass dont not play with me" I said moving my hands around as I talk to my self.

I take off all my clothes and went inside the shower. I was singing and dancing at the same time.

"Oh shit!" I yelled out when I almost bust my ass in this shower.

"Nah see thats what we not finna do" I wash off and came out.

When I went inside my room I almost had a heart attack.

Kevin was sitting on the end of my bed looking down at his phone. With all my stuff layed out onto the bed.

I use one of my hand to hold the towel and put the next one on the side of my hip.

"What is you doing in my house in my room on my bed kevin" I asks him giving him a look.

He looked up at me and lick his lips and rest his phone down before walking over to me.

Thirty ass.

I put up my hand up telling him to stop right where he at.

"Nah you can stay right there I can hear you from here" I told him with a straight face. Yall already know he aint listen tho.

"What u mad at me for I aint did shit" he said all ready in front of me looking down at me. He smells good tho no cap.

I looked up at him "you was talking shit thats what u did"

He sucked his teeth and said "All I did was tell you the truth"

"Nigga you look stupid how the fuck you gone tell yo girl that shit" I said glaring at him. " you know what dont even worry about it you said what u said" I said walking around him.

I heard him sigh when I walked away. I hate hood niggas sometimes.

"Can you get out please I needa get ready" I turn to him.

"Gone head" he said leaning on the wall.

"I said to go outside the room" I point at the door. He raise his eyebrows at me.

"Who you talking like that?" He asks coming off the wall.

"Nobody" I said low walking off to get my clothes. Amma just get ready in the hot ass bathroom.

"What I thought" I roll my eyes at him.

When I was walking off in the bathroom and I whispered low and said "cant have you looking at somebody's else property"

"What you say"He rush over to me but I had ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I laugh to myself.

If he can say dumb shit so can I periodt.

I put on my underwears and my roll on. I brush my teeth cuz I lowkey forgot too. Then I put on my fit

I wasnt going no where today

I wasnt going no where today. I turn around in the mirror to look at my ass and oouu they look good in these jeans. I did a lil twerk and said ayee ayee it moved a lil bit.

I put my hair into a tight bun and added some lipgloss. I put on some Victoria secret perfume and walked out.

"Damn you took long" He was still on his phone.

I went over and jump into my bed. I saw my phone and jacket that he bring. I looked at my phone and see notifications and text messages. Oh so now my shit dont wanna be dry.

I felt my bed moving so I peep up from my phone and saw kevin coming on the side of me.

"How you get in my house"I asks raising my eyebrow. He pulled me towards him and said "yo mama"

I looked down at him cuz he was laying on my chest and grabbing on my ass.

"What u say tah her cuz she not with that shit" he took awhile before he answer. This nigga was falling alseep I wonder what tf he was doing.

"I said yo daughter here she left sum stuff with me and she was like you a cutie and shit like that and asks if i was yo nigga so I told hea yea and she let me in" he explain. I'm so fuckin surprise like yall already know how mamas be.

"Where u been you all tired in shit" I said shaking him.

"The trap" he said squeezing my butt. I moved his hand and he put it right back.

"Wonder what u been doing" I said getting on my phone replying to cindy and my daddy's text.

"Working what else?" All I said was mmm.

This nigga heavy as shit. I felt him going under my shirt. I looked at him and his eyes was close. He started rubbing on my stomach. That felt good shit almost made me go sleep.

"Read me a bed time story" I burst out laughing when he said that but I know he was serious.

"Boy you is too comfortable"I played into his hair and started my story.

"And make it ghetto but not to ghetto tho"

"Ok so once upon a time there was this thick bitch name vanna. She was a bad bitch The baddest bitch My nigga she was That bitch-" he cut me off.

"Yo ass doing to much I said not to ghetto" I laugh and continued my story.

"So she had a boyfriend and his name was snip he was a stupid ass nigga who a damn bully and dont care bout nobody damn feeling. she also had this side nigga and he was fine asf. Them two end up being together and had a family and snip was mad but aint nobody care cuz he wasnt doing his job right....The enddd"

"She a hoe" kevin said in a dead tone.

"Nah you wasn't listening bae she That bitch" I want tah laugh so damn bad.

"Welp if yanna was like vanna she was gone be a dead bitch straight up"

Damn poor yanna /vanna. I laugh at that shit.

He pop his head and come in my face. Our nose was touching.

"You aint want this smoke baby no cap" he said and kiss my lips.

He got a text and he read it and said he gotta go. I was lowkey mad he gotta leave early. I said bye and when back on my phone.

"Yo fixs yo face amma bring you back sum tah eat later" I didnt even know my face was fixed sum type of way. And I just nod.

"Gimme kiss mamas" I got up and lean over to kiss him.

"See you later shawty" he walked out the room.

Now am bored.

Amma go mess with my mama.