68

Yanna's pov

Don't forget to Vote , comment , share and follow!🔥😘❤️

I heard my phone ringing on the side of me so I opened my eyes and answer before it wake up the fam.

I looked at the time and it was 3:30 am in the morning. I got up out of the bed and walked outside of the room still half asleep.

"Hello?" I answered rubbing my eyes clear.

"Hello , I'm sorry but can you come over?" I heard my bsf voice on the line.

"Wym , what's wrong?it's 3am in the morning" I was so confused I pace back in forth across the hall keeping my voice a bit low.

"I just need your company right now, or can I come over and spend the night" she asks sounding kinda weird.

"Okay that's fine, Do you need a ride or you good"

"I think I'm gone need a ride over there" she said sniffling. "Sis is you crying?" I asks her walking into the room sliding on my shoes grabbing my keys.

"No.." she said lying like a mf.

"I'm on my right now" I told her hanging up the phone.

I made sure to make a quiet exit down the stairs outside into the car. I sigh starting it up making my way over to my bsf's house.

When I pulled up she was already outside making a way over to the car. "Bitch I can't take it anymore I think I'm going to lose my mind!"

I look over to her in her Pj's mad asl. "Is you gone tell me what's going tf on?" I said stopping on the light.

"My brother and his bm got into a whole argument which lead to him putting his hands on her , After they both fought she called up her brothers and they came by the house about to literally kill him over her dog ass like she just didn't leave my nephew at some bums house, that's why she really got her ass beat but no way she gone Admit that shit to her fam" she shake her head typing on her phone.

"So after all that had happened she took her kid and went home after I help my brother out the situation , please tell me why mark ass parked up in front of my drive way Talm bout he just wanna talk "

"Bitch ain't no fucking way all this shit went down tonight it's legit finna be 4 in the morning , and what does mark have to talk bout whats so important?. Did you went outside to talk to him?" I asks pulling up at the house.

"Yea hell naw gurl I'm so done with his ass fr , it's been 2 fucking months we been broken up so ain't shit to discuss nm" she said looking out the window.

I sigh shaking my head at the situation making my way back home.

10 minutes later we was home inside the house. We were in one of the guest bedroom snacking on junk food and watching a movie.

"I'm so tired" I said yawning scrolling on my phone sipping on my juice.

"Shi me too" she say looking at the screen finishing up her chip.

"I already know I'm not finna wake up early tomorrow Kevin gone be so mad when my ass plays dead" I said making us both laugh.

"You so silly please just go to bed" I turn to face her giving her a look.

"I know you not finna run me out of here after I stayed up with yo ass"

She started laughing saying no "Im not but like don't yo ass got a nigga waiting to cuddle with you" she said looking at me before drinking some of her water.

"He gone be fine don't worry about him , Mari alseep rite next to him he got company" I told her putting my snacks away getting comfortable to go sleep.

~•~
We gotten up around ten o'clock this morning. I'm surprised my man ain't check on me.

My bsf was the one that actually woke me up. I was in the shower about to step out grabbing my toothbrush brushing my teeth.

After I was done in the bathroom. I walked into the room drying off putting on my outfit for today.

Something simple but cute I sprayed on some perfume and as I was making sure my hair was fixed Kevin and kemari walked in looking at me

"Is there something on my face?" I asks being sarcastic.

"Yeah their actually is, Its rite there on yo forehead could you guess what it is?" He said in the same tone.

I rolled my eyes laughing walking closer to them. "Boy bye" I wave him off kissing Mari.

"Where mines at? I'm confused" Kevin said bringing me closer to him cuffing my butt cheek.

"You not confused at all just jealous" I said laughing before giving him a kiss "Is you satisfied now sir?" I asks with my hands on his chest looking up at him as he bite down on his bottom lips looking down at me squeezing on my ass.

"You really wanna know the answer baby?" He asks me smirking. I laugh and shake my head no looking at Mari pulling on his daddy hair.

"Did y'all eat yet bae" I asks making my way downstairs as they follow.

"Yeah ofc"

"Okay good I'm hungry asl" I walked into the kitchen making ways around to make me some breakfast.

"How yo bsf end up here" he asked me resting Mari down in his high chair giving him something to play with.

"How you know my bsf here" I looked up at his face laughing at his reaction when he pause.

"Cuz I seen y'all asleep in the room when I got up and you wasn't there" he said talking over Mari as he made his loud baby noise hitting the toy on his table.

"Mane chill" Kevin said to Mari as he stop what he was doing to stare back at him. I wanted to laugh how they were just staring at each other.

"She came over last night after some family shit had went down , I was bout to talk to you bout it since she gone be here for like a few days"

"Oh okay no problem baby" he said peeling a banana for mari. "Hmm" he give him a piece in his hand and Mari put it to his mouth to eat on it.

He got a few teeth's now y'all 😭 It bout time shiii. And today makes him 10 months old.

My bsf walked in and took a seat in front of the counter. "What's cooking in here , smells Goodd"

"That's all you finna be doing hunny , smelling" I said back to her making her smack her teeth and glare at me. I laugh and took up two plates of food for us since it was already done.

"You know I'm just fw you girl" I told her as I took a seat on the other side of Kevin.

"Better bish" she said take a bite of her food looking back at kemari. "Hey stranger" she greeted him playing with his foot making me smile a bit. He started smiling at her getting into a playful mood.

"Aww marii , hold up I'm finna get you when I'm done with this" she said eating some more.

I started eating as well and just glare at Kevin when he took some of my food kissing me after.

"I-"