34

Kevin's pov.

It's about 3 am in the morning an I was already in the shower getting ready for my day.

My lil shawty was still sleeping so I was trying not to wake her up. Me and cuz finna deal up with some unfinished shit. And I need be back before my baby wakes up.

I brush my teeth and pull my locs back so that shit wouldn't get in the way at work. I dressed down in all black and head towards the side off the bed to get my gun. I made sure it was still on safety and tuck it back into my waist.

This lifestyle I didn't choose on my own. When I was about 16 me and my boy at the time was just selling drugs to help out with the family. We just thought of it as making easy money at the time. But the nigga we was working for fucked us over. We was selling drugs he had stole from another drug dealer and thats when shit got out and went sour from there.

Me and my boy rjay had stop once we had find out but it was already to late. Some folks had slide up on us and let off fire and only me had make it out alive with two bullet hole in my chest.

After that day I had killed the dude we worked for and the nigga that put out the hit.

I leaned over and kiss her and head out to my car. I pulled off making my way to the trap. I hit up my cuz line and just waited for him to pick up.

"Yo"

"What's the word" I asks.

" old dude just got the chop and the gang already on 78 so we Gucci blood"

"Bet"

I hang up and rest my phone down. Its time to get down to business.