NaruNia MERCHANDISE (STORE OPEN / TEESPRING / NEW DESIGN #2)

(UPDATE: I've got a NEW store that I created on Teespring! The items on there are cheaper and has more of a color selection than the other site I was using! Read below for a revised post and to see the new design)

YES! As the title says, there is OFFICIALLY NaruNia MERCH! I've got someone to start making NaruNia fanart and I've got TWO designs made from them so far.

There are many t-shirts and hoodies made that you can buy. I'm gonna show you the designs for the shirts, then I'll give you the link further down below.

 I'm gonna show you the designs for the shirts, then I'll give you the link further down below

These INCREDIBLE fanarts was made by someone on deviantart named lenacringe

These INCREDIBLE fanarts was made by someone on deviantart named lenacringe. You can find her on instagram too under that name. There will be more NaruNia fanart made by her that I will be sharing on my instagram so make SURE you're following me so you don't miss out on the drawings! I ALWAYS post them there FIRST! I absolutely just LOVE these fanarts! More merch will be coming out as more fanart is made so keep watch of my instagram: janaeh.wattpad

Tell me what you think of the pic!

In the store, there's stuff like tshirts, phone cases, cups, hoodies, masks, and more!

I would REALLY appreciate if you guys could buy something cause I would really like your support and being able to have extra money as merch is made and designs are being created cause it would make me feel like I'm actually appreciated for everything I've done for you all this far. I don't wanna feel like I'm doing all this for nothing.

Here's the link to the merch store:

https://my-store-11447225.creator-spring.com/

If you'd like for me to message you the link so it'll be easier for you to see then comment down below or PM me!

Let me know what you think of the fanarts and if you'll buy some NaruNia merch!