BONUS CHAPTER #13: Naruto's Screw Up

A/N - Hey guys, I'm alive!!! Lol, it's been forever since I've updated but I want you guys to know that I'm simply trying to enjoy the time off I have from work and so haven't written as much but I was just watching some Naruto edits 😍 and decided to make another bonus chapter!

As for chapter 66 on my other book, I'm still working on it. It's not gonna be very long but I will get it done eventually. Just please stay patient for me.

Anyway, this takes place while Naruto and Nia are traveling with Jiraiya still lol. Please remember to comment and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #13: Naruto's Screw Up

"Oh Naruto, it's so romantic," Nia cuddled up to the genin as they danced slowly together under the moonlight.

Naruto held Nia close to him, slightly reddened cheeks having made its way to his face.

Curly Brow's so close to me... She's holding onto me the way I like...

"Oh Naruto..." The girl gushed, her face also red as she buried her face at the crook of his neck.

"Curly Brow..." The blond breathed, resting his cheek atop her head.

Jiraiya watched them from a distance, behind some trees. Neither of the two noticed he was there.

"I love you, Curly Brow..." Naruto said as that made Nia's heart skip a beat.

"I love you too," She replied, smiling.

The stars twinkled in the night sky as they held onto one another, moving their feet ever so slightly as they slow danced. Naruto did his best as to not step on Nia's foot while Nia did the same with making sure not to step on his foot as well.

The soft breeze through the leaves of trees and grass on the ground put their minds at ease. It was rather cold but they both wore a jacket to keep themselves warm.

"No other guy can ever take you away from me, you hear?" Naruto had a soft voice.

"Yes, I know..." Nia responded.

"I'm serious," The blond squeezed her tighter to him. "If any man dare tries to take you away from me, i'm gonna beat him within an inch of his life, ya know."

"Naruto, you don't have to be so protective and anxious about me leaving with another man. I mean, I feel happy being at your side, okay?" Nia gazed up at him.

"I want you to stay with me forever, Curly Brow..."

"And I wanna stay with you for the rest of my life, Naruto... but that's only if you'll treat me right and make me feel appreciated and loved."

"I swear I truly do love you, Curly Brow..." Naruto kissed her cheek.

Nia melted.

"Oh Naruto..." Her blush deepened.

Naruto cupped her cheek and gazed her in the eyes.

"Say you love me too."

"I love you very much, Naruto..."

"More than anything?"

"Yes..."

"Oh Curly Brow..." Naruto had a squirmy smile on his face.

The two just grinned at one another, hearts floating out of their heads.

Jiraiya swore some of the hearts attacked his face. He swatted them away with a wave of his hand.

Golly... Talk about being in love. Those two need to hurry up and confess at this point. It's frustrating to watch them grin stupidly at one another and not open up their mouth to confess.