Chapter 13: Hurry Nia!

Once the pollen vanished, Nia took the chance to grab her glasses and slip into her kunoichi attire. She figured that she might as well grab Naruto's orange attire and put in her bag then carry it on her back also.

'I need to find Jiraiya-sensei!'

She then paused and took a look outside. She could still see the petals from a distance.

'No, if I get him, we won't know where she took Naruto.'

Nia placed her foot on the window ledge.

'I'm gonna have to get him myself..'

She pushed herself out the window and sprinted through the village. It surprised her that no one seemed to notice a human floating in the air by petals. They acted as if everything was normal.

When she got to the village gates, she knocked out the guards who tried to stop her from leaving late at night. She apologized to them in her head and continued on her way.

Several yards away in the sky, Mumi looked down and saw the kunoichi closing in on her.

"Naruto!" The girl called, "Naruto, wake up! Some chick is trying to kidnap you!"

No response.

Mumi laughed, "Nice try, but he won't be waking up unless I make him otherwise."

Nia grunted then kicked off the ground and into the trees. She grabbed a few shuriken and threw it right at the woman.

"Earth style: Dancing Petals!" Mumi shouted.

A shower of rainbow-colored flowers swirled around the girl in glasses and tightly wrapped around her body like a cocoon. She lost her footing and fell straight to the ground.

'Damn it!' She wiggled around as Mumi boasted about how skilled her jutsu was.

She was getting further and further out of sight. Nia closed her eyes and stopped squirming around. She began to focus her chakra into her strength. The petals constricted very tightly and she needed to prepare herself for some serious loosening.

In the air, Mumi stared down at Naruto's face. He was handsome to her yet she found it strange that he had marks on his cheeks. Did they mean something?

'Whatever.' She brushed her thoughts away, 'He's all mine now.'

It must've been not more than a few minutes when she suddenly heard:

"Water Style: Water Whip!"

A long rope made of solid water came wrapping around Naruto's foot. Nia's feet skidded across the ground as Mumi continued flying through the sky.

'Damn, this girl's persistent!' She cursed in irritation.

"NARUTO!" Nia yelled at the top of her lungs, "Wake up already!"

Again, no response was given. This angered the teen and she lifted her feet on the rope and latched it onto her own jutsu.