FANART CONTEST? Want Your OC in This Fanfic?!

Hi guys, the queen of cringe has got some news for y'all.

Chapter 26 of Heart In You may be postponed till a much later time. It's been worked on, but I feel I'm getting a little bored writing in general, surprisingly. Like it's been one of my hobbies for a long time, but I feel it's one of those times where I should give myself a break from the stories and find something else to do for a bit so I don't end up losing complete interest lol. In my six years of being on here, I've only taken a break maybe like three times for a long time.

I kinda feel bad, but it's better to do this than to like risk having myself get bored completely and stop writing. I was thinking I should do a fanart contest to maybe get my boredom to go away lol

I did this with my Gohan story a few years back and it was SO FUN OMG! I loved the edits and drawing stuff y'all sent out so I was hoping I should do that with this story.

For a while I've been thinking of introducing a reoccurring character in my story and that's when it clicked to me.

Whoever wins this contest... CAN HAVE THEIR OC FEATURED IN MY STORY ❤️❤️❤️❤️

They won't be a one chapter character, but will make appearances every now and then. They will be engaging with Nia and Naruto a lot sooo lol y'all better join if you wanna read your character interacting with them regularly 💀

If any of you guys are interested in this friendly contest, read below:

Here are the rules you'll HAVE to follow in order to have your drawing/edit be counted

~~~

Must have Nia Umino in your drawing/writing (you can have her drawn with any naruto character of your choosing or just individually)

Note: For this story, I couldn't find any anime character that would be closest to how Nia is described. You'll just have to use your imagination and read back on how she was described to look within the story.

NO OC's are allowed

• You may NOT submit in stick figures! You don't have to be the best drawer either

• You MAY draw in manga (soft doujinshi) fashion (This one would absolutely blow my mind oml agdjdhsvsdidh 😍)

• Texts are ALLOWED

• Drawings DON'T have to be colored (but just know that if you do color, you'll get a higher score and will be more likely to win)

• Digital Art IS allowed (these ones tend to be the best)

• I WILL be the only judge

You CAN make a custom OST or theme if you can't draw or write (I just thought of this 💀 maybe some of y'all are good at making music, who knows)

• If you win, your drawings WILL be shown to the public unless you say otherwise

You MAY turn in multiple drawings/chapters/soundtrack themes

• You CAN just make a one shot or however many chapters you'd like of this fanfic (it would be a fanfic of a fanfic lol)

MUST submit before July 10th (as of now)

• Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will NOT have their submission counted

~~~

Well that's all the rules that I can think of for now. If you have any questions or have a different creative idea you'd like to enter for the contest, please pm me or comment down below.

For this, I'm looking for mainly effort and passion. Trust me, I know effort when I see it and those who put the detail into what they send me are going to catch my eye immediately and will have a higher chance at winning.

Ex: Short one shots with lots of errors is most likely to lose as opposed to a long one shot with little to no errors in writing.
Ex: Digital Art will most likely rule over drawing on a paper. However, I understand some people can't draw with a computer so if you do use paper, just make sure you're not using the type of paper with lines on them like what you would find in a school notebook. Also, make sure when you take a pic of it, you have proper lighting (especially if there are words on it)

This contest will only happen if enough people are willing to enter. I'm thinking maybe 10 or so... could be five lol I'd be shook if more than 10 of you entered cause not trynna be bogus, but some of y'all lazy ashl 💀 but that's cool if you sincerely just don't care about the contest lol.

I'll announce on my messages if we have enough people, so if you're not following me, now is a good time to do so so you won't be missing any updates.

This would be SO COOL if you guys joined and would mean SO MUCH TO ME AHHHH 💀. I'm lame, I'm sorry lol! Anyway, hope you guys have fun if enough people do end up joining.

The deadline is: MAY 15 (subject to change)