Chapter 79: Hinata's Suspicion

With all their gear, backpacks, equipments and such, the group Tsunade had ordered to rescue the small village taken hostage, went on their way. They had about a week to reach their destination.

As they had already been jumping through branches for quite some time, everyone decided to instead start walking as they didn't wanna get tired so soon.

Yamato was ahead of the group as he held a map in his hand. Meanwhile, Naruto and Nia were having a pleasant conversation behind him, while everyone else stayed behind those two.

"Naruto... seems to like being by that girl a lot, huh?" The Hyuga girl noted the way the blonde walked close to the kunoichi ahead of her and how he was laughing about something she had told him.

Kiba rolled his eyes as Akamaru was to his left while Hinata was to his right, "Oh come on, Hinata... the only reason he's talking to her is because you're too scared to talk to him yourself. I'm sure that if you got over your shyness and just approach the guy already, he'd take you in an instant. He's an idiot, but there's no way he'd pass you up for that chick! I mean, she's not even good-looking! You got this!"

"Y-You really think so?"

"I know so! Right, Akamaru?"

"Arf! Arf!" The dog barked.

"It's not a matter of who's better looking," Shino, who was to Hinata's left, gave his opinion, "Hinata, you're lacking courage. You can't expect him to notice you when you're not putting hardly any effort into furthering your relationship with him. When he talks to you, you freeze. You stutter and take a large amount of time to just think of saying a sentence to him."

"Ah, don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Kiba dismissed the boy, "All you need is a pretty face and you're gold. Your looks is much more important than your personality. Naruto just has bad taste is all. Don't worry, you don't need to work on your personality to beat that girl."

"I... don't think he just cares about looks, Kiba..." Hinata lowered her eyes as she remembered something important to her.

" Hinata lowered her eyes as she remembered something important to her