BONUS CHAPTER #12: Touchy Naruto

A/N - Hi everyone! Before you read, I'd like you to know of something important! I have just started a new story called: The Loser's Hero

It's a secret AU Naruto fanfiction I hope to one day get published in stores and online. The other book: Dare To Be Different, wasn't to my liking and so I scrapped the whole thing. This new book I'm liking so far so I'd really appreciate if you can head over to The Loser's Hero on this profile and comment, VOTE (so others who don't know it's secretly naruto fanfiction can become familiar with the book), and add it to your library or reading list.

If you wanna know which characters are which, head to my last update and check the information on there.

This chapter takes place while naruto and Nia are still friends and traveling with Jiraiya.

Now, please remember to comment and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #12: Touchy Naruto

"Oh Naruto, I love you," Nia said as she was in the arms of her crush.

"Yeah, I love you too, Curly Brow," Naruto said back as he kept her close to him.

"Do you really?"

"Yes..."

How much?" Nia questioned.

"More than any ant that's been on this planet, ya know..."

"Oh Naruto..." Nia gushed, smiling to herself.

"Curly Brow... How much... do you love me?" Naruto looked down at her.

Nia made eye contact with him.

"More than all the stars in the galaxies..." She answered.

Naruto's heart thudded.

"Oh, that makes me so happy..." He kissed her forehead before squeezing her to him and resting his cheek atop her head.

"Naruto, is it really okay that we stop training me for the day?" Nia then asked.

Naruto replied, "Yeah. We've done all that we could today. It's time for your afternoon hug now."

"Do I really have to do this three times a day?"

"Yes... Affection helps to calm the mind... or so I heard."

"Are you sure... It's not because you wanna hold me?" Nia blushed.

"Well, of course that's part of the reason! I love holding you, Curly Brow!"

"Oh Naruto..."

"You like it when I hold you too, don't you?"

"Mhm," The girl nodded. "Of course I do."

"Then don't act like you don't, ya know..."

"I didn't mean to come across as I didn't like it. I really do enjoy it, Naruto."

Naruto pressed her closer to himself. When he did, his face slightly reddened at the fact that she was wearing a short pleaded skirt again.

"Say," He rubbed her lower back. "Are you... wearing a thong underneath your skirt again?"

"Naruto..." The girl blushed.

Slowly, Naruto lowered his hand, rubbing his hand atop her skirt as Nia became tense.

"Can I... see underneath it, please?"

Nia hesitated, but nodded anyway and buried her face in Naruto's chest when he took a full grab of her bottom.