BONUS CHAPTER #14: Naruto's Rated M Questions

A/N - Hey guys! It's been a little while. I'm back with another bonus chapter 😁 This also takes place while Naruto and Nia are traveling with Jiraiya. Please remember to comment and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #14: Naruto's Rated M Questions

"Rrrgh..." Naruto growled as he sat on a bed with one knee up and an arm on it.

"What's wrong with you?" Jiraiya questioned as he sat down on the floor.

"Nothing..."

"Are you still mad that Nia nearly left you for another man?"

"Ugh! I just don't get it!" Naruto gave in and vented. "Why would she ever try to leave me?! Like she always cries about the same old things! It's so frustrating, ya know!"

"Well, she was crying that you declared your love for Sakura right after you two were about to kiss..." The sannin replied.

"But we weren't gonna kiss!"

"You don't have to lie about it, Naruto. I saw you guys."

Naruto's face turned bright red.

"You saw nothing!"

Jiraiya sighed.

"As always, you're in denial."

"Curly Brow and I are strictly friends! There's nothing going on between us!"

"Here we go again with the lies..."

"Pervy Sage!"

"Naruto, why can't you just admit that you like her?"

Naruto's blush only deepened.

"B-Because that's just... I mean... Curly Brow and I?"

"The longer I watch you guys, the more cute you two seem to be together..."

"I mean, Curly Brow is my world, but-"

"But what?"

"I mean, I love Sakura, Pervy Sage."

"And? You love Nia too."

Naruto lowered his eyes in thought.

"Honestly, I don't know why we gotta have this conversation all the time..." Jiraiya breathed. "I never seem to get you to understand your feelings."

"Because I feel the need to talk about how I feel..."

"Yeah, but you're a hopeless case, kid. I mean, you refuse to believe that you're in love."

"Yeah, with Sakura." The blond said.

"No, with Nia."

Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Niaaa!" Jiraiya called. "Why don't you come on in here!"

Seconds later, Nia would open the door and enter the room the men were in.

"Yes? What is it?" She asked.

"C-Curly Brow..." Naruto eyed her, still red in the face.

"Naruto..." Nia smiled upon seeing him. "Good morning."

Quickly, Naruto stood out of the bed and moved over to Nia.

"C-Curly Brow, d-did you have a good sleep?" He took her hand in his and held it between their chests.

"Err..." Nia just gawked at it, reddening.

"What? What is it?" Naruto blinked.

Jiraiya chuckled.