Chapter 11: We're Friends?

[ I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: The Loser's Hero!
It's a secret fanfiction of this book, just set in a high school setting. Think of it as Konoha High.]

Chapter 11: We're Friends?

"What do you mean she's on a mission?!" A large fist slammed onto the desk below.

Misumi, Nia's little sister, had been called in when Samoi had reported that she couldn't find her young student in almost two weeks.

"I swear she told me that you sent her on a mission and that she'd be back in two weeks! I'm not lyi-"

"Silence." Raikage interrupted the young teen, "I don't need to hear anymore from you. Your sister slipped out this village and departed out on her own. Samoi can't find her-That means I'm going to have to send out some sensory type ninja's and A.N.B.U members to have them bring that girl back; I won't stand for one of our own ditching the village."

"Sir-"

"Dismissed!"

"But I got an idea of where Nia might be!" Misumi continued.

The Raikage sighed heavily.

"Please listen to what I have to say, Sir."

"All right. I will"

Misumi calmed her nerves then said, "Lately, I've been hearing Nia talk about this "Jiraiya" guy. She says that he's some kind of awesome dude that she always wanted to meet or something like that. Anyway, she told me that he originated from the Hidden Leaf."

"So," The large man folded his fingers under his chin, "You're telling me Nia may have deserted to the Hidden Leaf to meet this man?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." Misumi nodded, "I mean, it's a pretty big possibility. I would start from there."

"Hmm... Well she has been obsessed with that book of his, Lord Raikage." Samoi stepped forward.

"Yes, I know. I had to take it away from her so she could focus on her ninjutsu. I never imagined she'd go running off the way she did though."

"Well you did say you would send her back to the academy if she didn't get better at ninjutsu. Maybe she went off to look for someone to help her with that, Sir." Darui, who stood to the left of his leader, commented.

"That may be so." Raikage agreed, "However, it'll take about a week for the ninja's to get to Konoha even at their top speed."

The room was silent for about a minute. Finally, the Raikage decided to have his chosen ninja's to inspect Konoha. He ordered his right and left hand men to call in a few ANBU and sensory ninja. Meanwhile, he would prepare a scroll to give to the Hokage about what was going on and why his men were arriving at their village.

Misumi, having been dismissed, walked out the room and into the halls and down the stairs.

'Nia, did you really go rogue on us?'

****

"Now Naruto, don't go off using this new jutsu whenever you please. Only use it as a last resort. You hear me?" Jiraiya gave his pupil a serious look.

"I hear." Uzumaki replied.

"Good."

The sannin looked to his left and saw Nia sitting underneath a tree, writing in her diary. He placed his arm around Naruto's shoulder and said, "I've noticed you two been spending quite a lot of time together for the past several days."

"You can say that I guess." Naruto replied.

Jiraiya narrowed his eyes at the blonde, "So... Is there something going on between you two already?"