Chapter 65: One

(WARNING: After first few paragraphs that are important to read, it sorta becomes a pre-lemon!)

[ I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Cursed Beauty!
It's a secret fanfiction of this book, TaniaJanae923 ]

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 65: One

"Naruto... I'm sorry about... what I said to you earlier," Nia apologized, "About how I said to find a prettier girl... I was just freaking out about this moment. I really didn't mean it, and I won't ever say it again. I promise. I believe when you say you like me..."

"Don't worry, I don't blame you for acting the way you did especially with everything you told me. Everyone slips up sometimes. Just try not to slip up too often. You were doing such a good job before all that happened, ya know?"

Nia nodded, "Mhm... I'll keep trying."

"But tell me something... you don't really find yourself to be of no worth, do you?"

The kunoichi thought for a moment then replied, "If I put my looks aside, I think I'm at least somewhat deserving of being loved like everyone else. It's like what I told you before not too long ago, if everyone were to be blind and we were all forced to choose a partner based on personality alone, I'm positive a lot of people would be absolutely in love with me if it weren't for my looks holding me back."

At the moment, Nia was laying on the bed looking up at the genin as he was atop of her with his knees next to each of her side and hands next to each side of her head on the bed.

"So then... what're you gonna do about that condition thing you have?"

"My c-ptsd?"

"Yeah that."

"I'm gonna... beat it," The girl answered much to Naruto's surprise, "I'm gonna try my best to cure myself from it. It nearly made me take my life and mentally ate away at my mind. I can't keep letting myself be a victim. I needa do something about that."

I'm not gonna keep letting everyone put me down and make me feel worthless because of how I look. That's cruel and they know it. I'm not gonna let them get the better of me and end up being in a situation where I take my life. I can't let that almost happen again! I gotta build a heart made of steel. If I don't do that... I'll die. I know it.

The genin stared into the girl's uninjured eye and said, "You look really serious."

"Of course I'm serious," The girl replied, "It's either I change my mindset or have it rot away till it dies. I don't plan on dying young so I'm gonna keep fighting for my old mind back!"

Naruto didn't say anything as he just blankly stared at her. For a moment, Nia wondered if he believed in her determination but that doubt quickly went away as soon a huge sheepish grin appeared on his face.

"That fire in your eye is all I need to know that you'll overcome that condition of yours, Curly Brow."

Nia gasped before her eye turned into a heart while her actual heart began to thud loudly, "Naruto!!!!"

He chuckled as the girl began to get teary-eyed.

"Seriously, thank you. You're the best." She told him.