Chapter 86: Nia's Ultimate Proof Of Love

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" A vicious growl came from Naruto as he was weakly walking around with an IV still hooked onto him and bandages circled around him throughout the palace.

It had been an hour since the medics had began working on him and managed to take out the poison that was injected into him. However, as soon as his eyes opened and he was able to move, Naruto sprung out of bed and began angrily storming in the halls.

"Naruto, calm down. Why don't you rest some more?" Hinata followed the boy in worry.

"Why'd you guys let him take Curly Brow away?!" He had an arm over his stomach with a hand gripping the IV as he limped, "That bastard was the one who did this to me then he has the nerve to force Curly Brow to stay away from me?! She wasn't there when I woke up! I want to see her right now, ya know! Where is she?!"

Feeling a disturbing feeling clutch at him once more, Naruto collapsed onto a knee as he began vomiting blood once more.

"Naruto!" Hinata lowered herself and placed a hand on his back, "Are you alright?"

"This isn't the time to be looking for Nia right now," Yamato, who was with them, scolded the blonde, "We need to get you back in bed and get you properly treated. Nia was forced out of the room but she truly wanted to see you when you awoke just as badly as we did. I'm sure she wants you to stay in bed so-"

"Hinata," The genin interrupted the man, "do me a favor and use that byakugan of yours and help me find Curly Brow and the feudal lord, please."

With a nod, the Hyuga activated her technique and began surveying the area. There was no sign of the two on the floor the ninja were currently on and no sign of them below either. However, when the girl looked up, she spotted her targets as they seemed to be in a heated altercation.

"They're a floor above," She told her crush as he began to move toward the stairs, "It looks like they're arguing about something. Nia looks very uncomfortable."

"What're we waiting for then?! Let's get moving, ya know?"

Where Nia and Akihiko were, things were definitely getting extreme between the two.

"I just don't get it!" The feudal lord pushed a table down to its side, "Why is it that you love him so much?! Why can't you direct that love at me?! I can give you ANYTHING you want! Just name it, Miss Nia!"

"I want to see my boyfriend!" She only replied, unfazed by what he did, "He's extremely sick and he needs me by his side so let me leave already! I don't have feelings for you, Akihiko. I love- KYA!"

"You listen here!" The young man grasped tightly onto the girl's upper arms and pushed her to the wall, "You don't have a choice on whether or not you'll be with me! Once a feudal lord decides on the woman whom he wants—single, taken, married, or whatever, they are to be his no matter what. You are to be my wife and I don't wanna her anything else from-GUAH!"

Slamming her foot against his stomach, Nia sent Akihiko crashing to the wall many feet behind him and slid down to his bottom while Nia placed a hand on her hip and glared daggers into his eyes.

"Let's not forget that I can easily whoop your ass if you ever lay a finger on me or worst yet, treat me as if I'm some object that has no say in a matter!" She spoke in a deadly tone.

Being as he wasn't hit too hard, Akihiko stood back on his two feet though he felt a throb on his midsection and had to place a hand over it to relieve the pain around it.

"How dare you hit your husband like that." He scolded the teen.

"I'm not married to you. What world you live in?"