BONUS CHAPTER #2: Wet Dreams

A/N - Hey guys! So I just wanted to give myself a break from writing in my sequel and write something a little more light-hearted on here. This takes place while Nia is traveling with Jiraiya and Naruto, before they got together.

This book is at 280k READS! Let's try to get it to 300k soon! Maybe I'll do something special for y'all once we got the mark. Share this story with your friends 😁

Anyway please comment and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #2: Wet Dreams

Naruto stood atop a branch, watching as Nia was picking up some flowers from below. The wind softly brushed pass his hair as his eyes slightly narrowed at the girl.

"I wanna touch you, Curly Brow..." He remembered saying in a recent dream he had.

"Naruto..." Nia would reply to him, her face slightly red as she hid her chest from him.

"Let me see them," He gently grabbed her forearm as Nia's blush deepened.

Slowly, she moved her arms away, revealing her bosom to him. Naruto stared at them, unable to keep his eyes away.

"D-Do you... wanna touch?" The girl offered herself as the genin slowly moved his hand toward her until they landed on her breast.

He felt their heavy weight and jiggled them a bit in his palm. As he did, the space between his legs began to grow and pressed against his pants.

Timidly, Nia made eye contact with him and smiled. The blond only stared at her blankly, raising his free hand to cup her cheek and brushed his thumb across it. He then leaned forward, planting a kiss to her lips in a tender fashion.

'This... feels good,' He thought as the two proceeded to make out while he squeezed her breast in his hand. 'Really good.'

"I just don't understand," The genin said to himself as he kept an eye on the girl. "Why... do I keep dreaming of her like that? It's... wrong. She's... my friend. Someone I want to protect."

It was unbearable for him - to have to experience the same dream over and over... again and again. Nia was his friend - not someone he wanted under his sheets, yet there he was dreaming that he did have her under him.

She's important... and I really do feel the need to protect her, but this... this is just going too far. These dreams... they won't leave me alone... no matter how hard I try to get rid of them.

Nia plucked out another flower, putting them in her basket of plants. Naruto thought of his dream once more.

"Don't be shy, Curly Brow... it's okay," The blond stuck a finger inside the girl's wet entrance and slowly started to pump her as he licked and sucked on her breasts.

Eventually, he would lick down till he was at her womanhood. From there, he attacked it with his tongue, sucking and lightly biting at her folds all while pumping her a bit faster with his finger.

Outside the dream, Naruto blushed and shook his head, grabbing at his hair.

"Oh maaaan! I must be turning into another Pervy Sage! That's what it is! His Pervy habits must've rubbed off on me!"

"Hm?" Nia stood up and observed the area, placing a rose in her basket. "Is someone there?"

"Gyah!" Naruto covered his mouth.

Me and my big mouth! If she catches me spying on her like this, she'll think I'm some kind of creep, ya know!

"Hm? I guess I was tripping after all," Nia resumed to what she was doing.