Chapter 20: The Prince Who Fell For Nia

[ I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Cursed Beauty!
It's a secret fanfiction of this book. TaniaJanae923

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 20: The Prince Who Fell For Nia

"See? I told you, Naruto." Nia, who had spotted an injured boy in a forest, said, "I knew I saw someone. He's injured, so we're going to need to carry him into the cave we're resting in since there's not a village in sight and all my bandages and such are back over there."

"Say no more," The blonde managed to get the boy to get on his back, "Up you go. Let's get going now, Curly Brow. He's unconscious... but I think we can help him in time if we pick up the pace."

As they went on their way, the boy they had found suddenly winced. However, he quickly went back to being unable to move and was unconscious. When all three made it to where the cave was located, Nia did her work as she tended to the boy's wounds on his body.

"You think he's gonna make it?" Naruto asked as he had brought a bucket of water to the girl.

Nia took the washcloth out from it, squeezed it, then began to wipe the sweat off the wounded boy's face as he then began to pant very heavily.

"He'll be okay. His injuries aren't super serious so he's not going to die or anything."

"I wonder what happened... who attacked him?" The blonde just kept his eye on the boy who appeared to be an older teen.

Moments later, as Nia continued to bandage the young man up, he winced once more and began to slowly open his eyes as they were revealed to be that of a dark green color.

"Oh thank goodness, you're awake." He could hear Nia's voice as she was relieved the boy had regained consciousness, "Don't worry, you're safe now. I've mended your wounds."

"Hm?" The young man's eyes began to focus on Nia as he was looking at the face of his rescuer.

He then slowly sat up as he looked at his hands in shocked, "I-I'm... alive?"

"Mhm, we found you unconscious outside and quickly brought you here. You'll be just fine."

"Goodness gracious," He spoke with an accent as he then cupped the girl's hands in his own and bowed his head, "You saved me... how could I ever repay you for your kind deed, madam?"

"Madam?" The kunoichi sweatdropped.

"Hey! What about me?!" Naruto felt he should get some credit also, "I carried you all the way over here, ya know?"

"Lovely maiden who mended my wounds," The young man ignored him as the genin then dramatically tipped over, "May I ask for your name?"

"Nia..." She answered hesitantly.

"Nia..." The green-eyed boy repeated, "What a lovely name you have. I go by the name of Akihiko Katsuro. I am the first and only son of Akihiro Katsuro."

"Hey... that name... isn't this Akihiro guy a feudal lord?" Naruto seemed to recognize the name.

"Yes," Akihiko nodded, "Or at least... he was a feudal lord. My father... a few years back... was slaughtered."

"Slaughtered?"

"Yes... some guy killed him with a single swing of his large sword. The thing looked like it was alive. The guy himself looked like some kind of shark with his blue skin and overall facial features."

"Hold on, did you catch this guy's name?" The blonde asked as he began to suspect who the killer was based on the guy's description of his appearance.

Akihiko shook his head, "No... all I know is that he murdered my father and fleed the country. I've seen his picture in a bingo book however as a missing-nin. Apparently he's in some criminal group known as The Akatsuki last time I heard."