BONUS CHAPTER #3: "Just Friends"

A/N - HAPPY THANKSGIVING To show my gratitude to you all, I'm posting a bonus chapter for you all. This takes place sometime after the last bonus chapter. While Nia and Naruto are still traveling with Jiraiya.

You can show your gratitude for me and this story by commenting and voting. I hope you guys enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #3: "Just Friends"

"This looks just like her..." Naruto said as he gazed at his clone who had transformed into Nia.

He gulped and took a step forward, brushing his finger down it's cheek.

"Curly Brow..." He breathed as he gazed into the clone's eyes. "I can't even begin to describe how much I care about you..."

"Naruto..." The clone blushed.

Naruto reddened also and took her hand, slowly twirling her around.

"Just look at this outfit you have on... It's so... lewd."

"P-Please don't stare..." The girl tried to cover herself up.

The blond cupped her chin.

"I can't help but look... I'm a guy. How am I supposed to turn my eyes away from that tiny little skirt you have on? And not only that, but look at that corset you have on... your jugs look like they're about to spill out of them, ya know?"

The clone covered it's face over it's hands and turned as red as a tomato. It turned it's back toward the blond.

'Just a little bit...' Naruto slightly raised Nia's skirt. 'I just want to look underneath a little...  I want to touch her just a little bit!'

"Naruto, are you in here?" Jiraiya opened the door to the room his pupil was staying in.  "I just wanted to know if you'd like to do some train-"

The sannin paused as he saw Naruto's hand on the clone's bottom.

"GAH!" The genin freaked out and got rid of the clone. "P-PERVY SAGE! KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN HERE, YA KN-"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" The old man bursted into a fit of laughter as he keeled over with an arm over his stomach.

Naruto wanted to hide under a rock.

"W-What's so funny?!"

"I CAN'T WITH YOU, KID!" Jiraiya was on his knees laughing, tears brimming his eyelids. "AHHHHH you kill me! Man, that was funny! I have tears in my eyes. You're helpless, Naruto!"

"Who're you laughing at?! Stop laughing!"

"Your desire is worse than I thought. You want Nia real bad."

"N-No I don't! I... I was just... just-"

"I can't believe you just had a shadow clone turn into her just so you could sleep with her in some way..."

Naruto frowned.

Jiraiya composed himself and said, "It's official: Those dreams of yours really did a number on you. To think you'd really do something like that."

"I don't wanna sleep with Curly Brow!" The blond claimed. "She's just my friend, all right?!"

"So rubbing her ass and having her dressed up in those skimpy clothes Akihiko gave her is just being friends?"

Naruto turned red and averted his eyes.

"Can't you just... leave me to myself?" He sounded down. "What I feel for Curly Brow is none of your business."