MOVING STORY to a DIFFERENT SITE (Find Out Where and Why)

Hey guys,

So you read the title. To begin, I'd like to say that this was an extremely difficult decision for me to make as I have been contemplating what to do about my whole situation for a while now. I've been wondering if I should move my story elsewhere and came to the conclusion that, yes, I should. I'm not posting to Wattpad.

So what is this new site called? Stck.me

I've already made my account on there and am planning to post my story. The thing is... in order for y'all to unlock each new chapter... you'd have to pay.

Now, now, before y'all freak out, let me say this. I like to keep my stories affordable, but I gotta be honest with myself. I work WAY too hard and long to be posting stories on Wattpad without even earning a single penny. I've dedicated YEARS to this site and posting content without ever truly stopping. I've spent time and money getting fanart, making edits, writing bonus chapters, and hell, I even got Naruto's voice actress to say he loves Nia 💀

I've literally put my blood, sweat, and tears onto my books and it's just like all I ever mostly ask is just for a few comments or even just a vote, but it's like I feel so under appreciated and undervalued when a lot of my readers don't show their support or appreciation for me in any way. Honestly, for a long time, I feel like I have been taken advantage of.

Now Ik some of you may be thinking, "Well, that's your fault that you kept stressing yourself out and doing all this extra stuff", but that... that right there is what I'm talking about. The fact that I have some readers who don't understand that the reason I went above and beyond was bc I care deeply about my readers and fans. Honestly, if I didn't give a damn, I would've BEEN dropped this story, deleted it and every fanart and videos I have, and keep everything for myself.

Like there are SO MANY times I think, "Damn, can I keep doing this? People aren't really commenting their thoughts, hardly voting, and I'm definitely not getting paid for this stuff at ALL."

And just so everyone understands, I'm NOT saying that I am entitled to y'all money, cause I'm NOT. I'm just trying to express that I'm tired of working so hard when I get so little these days. I'm not 16 anymore. I'm 25 and I wanna turn my hobbies into something that can get me paid, at least as a side hustle at bare minimum.

Do I love writing for you guys? Yes! I always have and always will. However, it's about time that I see my own worth in relation to the books I write. So many have been telling me that I deserve better due to my dedication over the years and I tried to remain humble and say that this stuff doesn't bother me, but sometimes... it really does sting.

Like just think... if you were an artist who spent HOURS, DAYS, MONTHS, maybe even YEARS working on a drawing project for people and NONE of them wanted to pay you a PENNY at the very least to show their appreciation for you, you'd be okay with that? No. Everyone knows artists deserve to get paid for their hard work.

Well, that's how it is for writers. We spend an EXTRAORDINARY amount of time and effort working on our books to only get nothing out of it. That's really disheartening. It really sucks to not be valued for our hard work.

So, I'll tell you this. You guys let me know how much you're willing to pay for a new chapter EACH week. If you don't wanna tell me in the comments, you can message me.

I will make each chapter affordable according to what most people who inform me say what they can afford and make an announcement on my message board when I've reached an answer.

JUST SO YOU KNOW... you do NOT have to buy the new chapters all at once. They will be released once a week. You also do not have to immediately pay for it each week either. If you need a couple weeks or more to get paid from your job or receive whatever money you need anywhere or from anyone, you can certainly hold off till then. However, I will STILL be posting. If I'm on chapter 9 or something and you're only on four, for example, you can purchase the next five chapters all at once if you wanna catch up.