BONUS CHAPTER #33: Nia Damaged ❤️‍🩹

A/N - Hey guys! Back with another bonus chapter! I hope you guys will like this one!

Here's another fanart by LenaCringe

Tell me what you think of it!

Please remember to leave some comments and vote and enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #33: Nia Damaged ❤️‍🩹

"Curly Brow, stop listening to them..." Naruto held the girl in his arms.

"But Naru-"

"Curly Brow, you're pretty. So beautiful."

Nia didn't seem to believe the blond.

"Why won't you believe me when I say that?" Naruto asked.

"Cause I can't feel beautiful, Uzumaki. There's something very wrong with me."

"There's nothing-"

"Yes there is, honeybun!"

Naruto sighed.

"Curly Brow, stop."

"No, baby."

"Haah, sweetheart! You're not even ugly!"

"Yes I am, honey! I'm hideous!"

"Just cause a couple of jerks called you ugly and fat doesn't make it true!"

"Yes it does, Naruto! If men call me fat and ugly then it IS TRUE!" Nia yelled.

"No it's not, sweetheart!" Naruto replied.

"Naruto, don't lie to me!"

"It's not a lie, gorgeous!"

"Naruto, stop already!"

"No, you stop! The reason they call you that is cause they wanna make you feel worthless cause they know they can't have you!"

"Oh please," Nia rolled her eyes. "Every single man calls me ugly cause they secretly want me but can't have me?"

"Yes."

"Naruto, get real! They call me ugly cause I AM UGLY."

"You say that cause you have dangerously low self esteem!"

"And so what if I do?! I'm just saying the truth! I'M. HIDEOUS. UGLY. FAT. WORTHLESSSSS!"

"DAMMIT, SWEETHEART!" Naruto slammed his hand down on the table. "STOP SAYING THAT!"

"PEOPLE TELL ME ALL THE TIME THAT I'M UGLY, FAT, AND WORTHLESS! WHY SHOULDN'T I BELIEVE THEM?!"

"WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK?! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, SWEETHEART! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!"

"UGLY! FAT! WORTHLESS!"

"DAMMIT! THAT'S IT!" Naruto stomped forward, backing Nia into a wall, and slamming his hands to the wall, on each side of her head.