3 NEW MY HERO ACADEMIA FANFICTIONS?!

HAPPY 2019!!!! 🎊🎊🎊

So, I have listened to many of you guys' pleas and recommendations about watching My Hero Academia and... I just gotta say...

HOLY SH- THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST ANIMES ID EVER WATCHED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I can see the hype over that show! I WAS SLEEPING ON IT AND I AM IN LOOOOVE WITH THE FIRST OPENING LMAO! Absolute masterpiece 👏👏👏👏

I AM ON SEASON 3 EP 12-14 AND I HAVE NOT WATCHED THE MOVIE YET SO DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING! Hopefully I'll be caught up by next week cause I really was on a binge watch in November/December lmao.

Anyway...

I love literally everything about that show so far! I seriously wish that would have came out when I was way younger cause that woulda been a whole classic! I love the show SO much, that... Yep... you guessed it... I HAVE to write a fan fiction for it like some of you have been BEGGING for me to write!

HOWEVER! I do not plan on making these stories long, cause I just am not in the mood to be doing that while I got my ongoing Naruto story taking forever to be completed lmao. Hopefully, I can end the sequel before or at chapter 50.

For the MHA fan fictions... they're going to last for maybe 10 or less chapters, but I'll try to make each chapter long probably. There IS a chance it can become longer, but that depends on the plot and how popular the story gets. And no... before you get your hopes up, there will be NO LEMONS. I literally keep that just for my Naruto fanfic lol.

So... I know you guys are wondering which THREE characters I'd like to make a story about, so I'll get right to it...

FIRST: IZUKU MIDORIYA

By the second season, I already knew I had to write a fanfic LOL at first I was going to write a fanfic of him with Froppy cause for some reason I ship them, but then I came up with this great idea that would actually require him to share a leadin...

By the second season, I already knew I had to write a fanfic LOL at first I was going to write a fanfic of him with Froppy cause for some reason I ship them, but then I came up with this great idea that would actually require him to share a leading role with an OC. THIS COULD CHANGE THOUGH! I need to finish the rest of season 3 and supposedly a movie to finalize my decision.

SECOND: KATSUKI BAKUGOU

Okay so I know a lot of people don't like him cause he's an ass, but for me idk, I kinda like his character

Okay so I know a lot of people don't like him cause he's an ass, but for me idk, I kinda like his character. His attitude makes me laugh and ya, he do be getting on my nerves when he disrespects Deku, but I think he's a very interesting character and I'd love to make a short story of him. Like with Midoriya, Idk if I wanna ship him with a already existent character or if I wanna make an oc character. I have to finish the show and movie first before I make my decision.

THIRD: SHOTO TODOROKI

Okay yeah, he's one of my fave characters

Okay yeah, he's one of my fave characters. I like that he's calm, collected, and pretty nice and his backstory is so sad 😭 This guy, I will for sure be putting him with an OC. If I make this story, it will be dedicated to someone who really likes him lmao 😂

———

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! The 3 characters I'll PROBABLY make a individual short fanfic for each one.

Don't be surprised if I end up not doing this cause like I said before, I already got my Naruto/Menma (Road To Ninja)  stories to finish and by the time I'm caught up with MHA, there's a chance I won't have the desire to write about the characters anymore.

Thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll be able to update my stories soon! Goodbye ❤️