Chapter 80: Nia 🐰

A/N: I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Cursed Beauty!
It's a secret fanfiction of this book, TaniaJanae923

🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 80: Nia 🐰

Hours passed since the group had traveled out of the village. After the tree incident, they continued onto their destination until the sun went down and the moon and stars took its place instead.

Yamato, using his wood, constructed a building where everyone was provided with shelter. There were a few rooms as he figured the teens would like a lot of space as he did as well.

Currently, in a medium-sized room, Nia and Hinata were having some time away from the boys as they were getting into a dramatic argument about their skills as a ninja.

It was quiet there, with hardly anything but the crackle of the fire in the middle of the room with a the sound of bubbles from a cooking stew to break the almost dead silence.

"Here you go," Nia grabbed a bowl from her clean bag and poured some of the stew she made then handed it over to her new friend, "I hope you like it."

"T-Thank you." The Hyuga reached for the bowl.

"Oh, be careful. It's pretty hot. You may want it to cool off for a bit."

"All right."

Nia grabbed another bowl and poured some stew in there for herself as well then carefully placed it on the floor as she waited for it to become cool.

Her eyes studied Hinata's expression as she seemed to be deep in thought.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, "You have a long face right now."

"Oh... it's nothing."

Nia didn't believe her, "Hey, um... I know we don't really know each other to well, but if you wanna talk, I'll listen. I'm not one to judge harshly."

Hinata only softly clenched her pants as she was sitting with her knees on the floor. Seeing this, Nia quickly apologized.

"Oh, my bad. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. I'll understand."

"I... was thinking of someone special..." The Hyuga girl decided to open up.

"Hm?" Nia was surprised to hear her tell her what's going on, "Someone special?"

Hinata nodded, "Yes... someone... very special."

"Oh... would you like to talk about them?"

"Um..."

Nia waited for the girl to speak.

"Can I... ask you something?" Hinata did talk.

"Of course."

"How can I put this in a way you can understand...?" The kunoichi said to herself before getting her question together and asking, "Let's say you like someone, but you're too shy to speak with them yet you love them— What would you do if you were to suspect they love someone else or are already taken?"

"So you love someone you're too shy to talk to and you believe they may be in love with someone else or are already taken..." Nia clarified as Hinata nodded.