Chapter 42

Chapter 42

I was already jumping.

I screamed, not gonna lie. 

I was nearing the ground, but thankfully i was caught. I took a deep breath, hoping my saviour was Derek, but of course, it was the blonde dude with a sly smirk on his face. 

His nose was all bloody and his lip was busted. 

“Don't i look great?” He seethed. I resisted the urge to laugh and looked away. He jerked my chin to look at him.

“Look, its been a long night and I'm tired. I got sacked and kicked in the stomach, and punched in the face.” i could tell he was trying to hold back from ripping out my throat and eating me, so i didn’t make a smart remark. 

“What about her?” The other guy motioned up at Tori. I tensed and blondie smiled at my tension. 

“Get her down.” my mouth dropped. 

“What?!” I spit. “You said you would let her go if i came down?” 

“I did. But i didn’t say we would let her go now.” He winked. I slapped him in the face. 

His head turned and he held his cheek in pain. Ok that was hard because my hand was stinging. 

“What the fuck is up with you and hitting? Jesus Christ.” he yelled. 

“Well you lied! What else am i supposed to do?” I yelled back. 

“You’re just lucky i have to bring both of you back unharmed.” He hissed. I shivered and he grabbed hold of my arm. 

“Start walking.” he commanded. 

I looked back and glared at him, but i halted.

“What about Tori?” I asked.

“Cole is getting her down, now walk.” He said clearly irritated with me. 

Well, now i know his name is Cole. 

“Whats your name?” I looked up at him.

“Nathan.” He said emotionlessly and kept me walking forward. 

“And where exactly are you guys taking us?” Tori’s voice came behind us.

No one answered her and i could hear her huffing and puffing, she was getting mad. 

“Hello, i asked you a question.” She demanded.