Chapter 18

Aunt Lauren and Kit found a house and we were currently driving.

We were almost there, apparently five more minutes. Finally we were going to live in a permanent house. This is where our baby will grow up.

Two more days. Two more days till I'm sixteen. Two more days till I'm gonna be pregnant with Derek's baby.

Was i nervous? Yes. Was i scared? Hell yes. I couldn't tell whether Derek was scared or nervous. He didn't act like it all. Or maybe this whole thing hasn't sunk in yet, that he was going to be a dad.

My contemplating thoughts were interrupted by my aunt announcing our arrival to our new home.

I took a glance at the house. No words could describe how stunning this house looked. It was down in a valley, almost like a hill at the bottom. The entire valley was encircled by trees, and by the corner of the house, there was a huge lake. Wow. Aunt Lauren and Kit did an awesome job on this house.

"Okay, the moving van will be here in a couple of minutes. I want everyone to start carrying there bags in." My aunt said.

"Don't strain yourself and ask for help if you need it." Derek said sternly.

How many times do i have to tell you, I'm not pregnant yet

How many times do i have to tell you, i don't care

"If i could bite you right now..." I mumbled.

"Come at me, sweetie." He whispered.

I pushed him against the van and roughly kissed him. He instantly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

I took this opportunity to open my water and soak him. He quickly recovered and immediately i ran.

He chased me around the house twice, when i decided to change my route. I was heading towards the lake. He was right behind me, and i had no choice then to jump off the deck.

I instantly hit the warm water and heard Derek snicker.

Smooth

I gave him the best glare i could muster up, but he only laughed.

I swam out a bit and had an idea. I started thrashing and kicking the water furiously.

"Derek, help!!!" I yelled only so he could hear. He looked worried. Good.

"Hang on Chloe!" He yelled.

He stripped his shirt and jumped in an swam out to me. Oh.my.god. This was hard. What? He had a six pack that you could look at all day... Focus Chloe! Once he reached me and wrapped his arms around me, he realized that we were in shallow water. I smirked at him.

"Oops, false alarm. Muscle spasm." I said innocently and tried to be free of his grip. He only held on tighter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gently kissed him. He kissed me back.

Suddenly, Derek's head shot up and put me down. I looked at him confused and pouted.

"Hey, where- why are you guys in the lake?" Simon asked.

"Chloe jumped in because shes stupid." He said.

"Well, swimming time later. I need help."

"Coming."

I glared at Derek. He looked back at me and once Simon was gone, he lifted me up again and kissed me quickly.

"Love you." He said and pulled me towards the deck.

"Love you too."

With that, we headed towards our new home, hand in hand.