Chapter 34

“Baby, get up.” Derek breathed in my ear. 

“Leave me alone.” I whined. “You wake me up every fucking morning... Leave now.” 

Did i mention I'm not a morning person? I probably haven't. But every morning is the same thing. Like I'm tired, and pregnant. This is ridiculous; a girl needs her sleep. I bet if your reading this now, you agree with me one-hundred percent. 

“Chloe, get up.” He demanded.

“NO!” I threw my pillow at him, but he caught it and threw it on the ground. He gave me the ‘get the hell up look before you end up soaking wet and me pissed off’ look. I returned the favour by giving him the ‘don't piss me off before you end up sleeping outside’ look. 

He finally gave up and exited the room. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes. What time is it anyways? I turned on my side as best as i could, because of my stomach being huge and all, and saw that it was 3:30am. Why the hell... i paused in mid-thought and jumped out of bed. 

I rushed down-stairs and saw all the bags ready at the door; i smiled to myself and finally thought, Rome, here we come. 

“Did you just get up?” I heard Tori say behind me as she set down her luggage. 

“Kinda, I actually forgot about today.” She looked at me and then down at my stomach. 

“I don't blame you. Anyways, hurry up. We-” 

“Need to be at the airport in exactly 43 minutes.” My aunt finished and placed her bag by the front of the door.

I nodded and headed for the kitchen. I found Simon and Derek looking through cupboards, and quietly nodding to each other. 

I snuck up behind Simon and jumped on his back. 

“Boo!” I yelled. He just about screamed like a girl and turned around with fists held up. Once he realized it was me, he sighed in relief and set his hands at his side.

“Holy shit, don't do that. You gave me half a heart attack!” He held his heart dramatically. 

“Too bad it wasn't a full one, but that girl scream though.” Tori snickered as she walked in and sat at the table eating an apple. 

He flipped her off and turned back to me.

“How you feel?” He asked.

“Okay. Still a little nauseous though, but other than that I'm fine.”

“Well thats good, because we’re going to Rome baby!” He exclaimed and did a little dance around the kitchen.

Derek shook his head and mumbled something about being stupid. I laughed and grabbed his hand. He wrapped his arms around me the best he could, which wasn't that hard considering that he had huge arms.