Chloe and Derek- A New Beginning

Chapter 1

Well, this is my new life. I've been blessed to have my aunt Lauren, Kit, Simon, Tori and my boyfriend- well at least i think thats what we are to eachother... Derek.

We've been in Pennsylvania for a couple days now. The first night here was a blur, but thankfully i had Derek to comfort me. We usually just lay on the couch and took naps. Then later, in the evenings, we would go for walks on the boardwalks. Nothing could possibly down my mood today. It's been raining the past week, but the sun decided it would come out today. Besides it being sunny, today was the day we were going to the beach.

"Chloe!" I heard Tori tell from our room. "Hurry up! There's no possible way you need longer than 20 minutes in there! I need to do my makeup!"

"There's like 2 other bathrooms! Use your discretion and choose one of them besides this one!" I hollered back.

I heard her huff and storm down the hallway. There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Ugh. I'm almost done! Hang on!" I heard a low chuckle and knew that it could only belong to Derek. I opened the door to see him staring at me. He was wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt that really showed off his abs.

"Sorry." He grumbled and pushed past me to get his tooth brush.

"It's ok." I mumbled and turned for the door, when he caught my arm.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "i love your new shorts." He smirked and i felt goosebumps rise on my arms.

"Love the shirt." I retorted and flicked my hair and walked away. He laughed and then closed the door.

I made my way downstairs to find aunt Lauren ranting on how we need more coolers.

"This is just not enough... Oh my goodness, Kit, i need you!" She looks stressed. This is gonna be a long morning...