Chapter 4

"Chloe! Get up! We're late!" A voice yelled. It was bright in the room, and i didn't want to open my eyes; due to the fact that Tori always opened them when she woke up. I was gonna have to get her back somehow...

"Chloe." She said slowly. "If you don't get up, there's a lovely surprise waiting for you." She threatened.

I waved my hand in the air, gesturing for her to go away. But as soon as i flipped over to turn away from her, i felt freezing water being poured on my neck.

"Oh my god! Tori!!" I yelled.

"Cant say i didn't warn you." She smirked.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I found a water bottle on the sink and filled it. I came back out and saw Tori perched on her bed with a magazine in hand.

She looked up, and as soon as she saw the water bottle, and then took a gland at the magazine, her face went rigid.

"Dont you dare." She said slowly.

"Oh i think i dare just fine." I ran at her, and he circled around the bed and out the door. She ran into the kitchen, where Simon, Derek, aunt Lauren and Kit were sitting having breakfast. I ran past them and i was almost about to reach her when she made a sharp turn around the countertop. We were on opposite ends, sending daggers to each other. We both started walking.

"Girls... What are you doing?" Kit said hesitantly.

We both glared at each other and continued our pace. She glanced at Kit, and i saw my oppertunity. I opened the lid and completely sprayed her with the freezing water.

Simon and Derek started laughing quietly. She only turned back and flipped them off.

"Fine, thats payback." She said gritting her teeth.

I scoffed. "No, we're even."

"Oh two can play at this game." She retorted, and stormed off back to our room.

I think i just started a war.